Poor dogs

Fcw75

Turbocharged

hah...probably it will outlast my cat and hammies...but not really intending to keep it for long as me cat lover... [:p]

Already it starts to play with my hands liao...light bite... [rolleyes]

sibei cute leh. Norml stray and prob at least mid size when fully grown. If I want to have a dog, I will prob get a mongrel too. Life span ave 12 years.

How old is your cat liao? Cats ave 15 years.

next year onwards hdb will allow for mongrels to be kept in flats,give the puppy n youself a chance to be furever friends...it most probably will work out well between the puppy n your cat too as the puppy is very young,it will accept your cat easily [:)]

Euthanasia via injection is very painful for the animal, humane procedure is to sedate the animal though an IV first and then administer Pentobarbitone; heart stops within seconds.

Euthanasia by gassing is also extremely inhumane, animal goes through extreme pain before death.

screenshot20111220at535.png

[:p] a life is still a life...cannot just leave it lidat leh...

maybe later go buy my car 4D see got heng heng anot... [laugh]

now bit headache coz i have a cat and 2 hamsters around liao... [sweatdrop]

Dun worry , I have used to have 1 cat , 3 furkids (dogs) and 2 hamsters all stayed in my house ....

My cat joined our family later on , but she can get along with all my furkids ....

Instead she always "bully" my furkids and jump up and down which my furkids cant reach her at all....

They have a lot of fun ...

Unfortunatley , when my little nephew born 4 yrs ago , the cat hates baby crying and try to attack him , so we have to give her away ....

She is a sweet cat , when she is around , my house no lizards , cockraoches at all ....

wah really ar? [sweatdrop][dizzy]

should keep in my aunt's place in JB instead when it gets bigger.

Now i think at most 3weeks to 1 month nia... [sweatdrop]

If u cant keep it , look for Action for Singapore Dogs aka ASD , they will find ppl to adopt it ....

So many animal LOVERS here in MCF..

Unfortunately, I can't say the same...

... that the TOP DOGS, LAP DOGS will love the same MCFers here, in return.... ! :D

What can I say... This is not surprising. The human race is cruel even to their own kind. Reminds me of the Hitler's gas chambers.

no difference.

those anti-dogs people and those out to kill/hurt dogs should be gas and given lethal injection instead.

these people will be born dogs in their next life.

I personally feel you cannot blame these ppl who gas them. Even in Singapore these happens. We are just as heartless. Government policies are such that our singapore strays aka mongrels are culled and killed even when animals groups try to stop them because a number of us complain its unsightly and that they are dangerous. Whens the last time u actually saw a stray dog? HDB which allows FTs to stay and buy houses but does not allow our singapore dogs a home.

Than comes pet shops who sell dogs. Stupid ppl buy them casue cute a few yrs sometimes even months later the vanity runs out they are tossed out half the time put to sleep. Whats even worst is the puppies parents more ofeten than not a locked up in poor conditions and maade to pump out these animals and checked after they are not fetile. Google puppy mills if you are not clear.

End of the day ppl are tooo caught up to care. A great man once said a country can be judged by the way it treats its animals. On tat note if you are looking to adopt do send me a pte message i will help u.If u are not adopting dont buy !!

now AVA has begun culling the strays in Pungol after the jogger kana attacked.. haiz...

that jogger is not forgiving and reported to media...causing lives to be killed. to me, no difference from a murderer....

that jogger is not forgiving and reported to media...causing lives to be killed. to me, no difference from a murderer....

That's what I feel too when I saw the news. She may have gotten a few bites and scratches on her legs but the poor doggies gonna pay with their lives! [:(]

Manage to take some pics just now when it woke up...probably a stray bah but all puppy looks cute to me.. :D[:p]

if u intend to keep them, pls vaccinate and deworm them. lol

wah see the vid makes me [bigcry]

This morning when going to send my mom to work, saw a puppy huddling near my car...and shivering...boy where is the owner?? :angry:

Quickly bring it back and give it a place and some food. Now sleeping soundly [sleeping]

Any bros here know what is the breed?

But duno if I should keep it as I already have a cat in the house liao...

Coincidently found 4 hamsters abandoned around my flat area in 2 separate occasions...damn the owner [furious]

Now keep for the time being too... [:|]

So cute. So sad we all live in pigeon holes.... [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement