Question: Is Bukit Indah, JB safe to park car overnight?

Rncw

Hi all MCF brothers & sisters, would like to ask if I intend to stay in one of those Bukit Indah's (JB) small hotel for 2 weeks, is it safe to park SG registered car there? Will be driving to work in SG from JB daily, for 2 weeks?

Thank you.

↡ Advertisement

Some of the hotels have security at the front door where u will park (the one next to the harvest church at Sutera Mall has)..but then...no where is exactly safe there...if u have alarm...maybe better

Some of the hotels have security at the front door where u will park (the one next to the harvest church at Sutera Mall has)..but then...no where is exactly safe there...if u have alarm...maybe better

you mean the taman sutera utama, where many shops there, including kingston hotel ?

NO NO

bro, not long term parking, only park at night, then next morning go to SG, then after work back again...if you get what i mean... :D

Hi all MCF brothers & sisters, would like to ask if I intend to stay in one of those Bukit Indah's (JB) small hotel for 2 weeks, is it safe to park SG registered car there? Will be driving to work in SG from JB daily, for 2 weeks?

Thank you.

Generally safe.

1. Just maintain good relationship with the security guard or bell boy. Tip them if you have to.

2. Request for a room where you can see your car from the Windows.

3. Use Steering Wheel lock as a deterent. Turn steering wheel all the way to one side when parked. Use car alarm with shock sensors. You can test your alarm to check whether your car is still around, on and off.

4. Don't choose hotel that is situated at a quiet corner. At one end of Nusa Bestari, there is a Police Station. Quite a number of small hotels found along that road.

5. Don't create unwanted problem. Park your car properly and not obstructing others. Best to park right infront of the hotel main door.

My 2 cents worth. So far my record is 1 week but not up to 2 weeks long at JB hotel.

Regards,

bro, not long term parking, only park at night, then next morning go to SG, then after work back again...if you get what i mean... :D

leave nothing on the dashboard... tint ur glass black black than cant even see from outside...or use curtain... and steering / foot lock....

put in max effort in deterrence.. but if they want your car.. means they WANT!!! u cant STOP them!!! :angry:

leave nothing on the dashboard... tint ur glass black black than cant even see from outside...or use curtain... and steering / foot lock....

put in max effort in deterrence.. but if they want your car.. means they WANT!!! u cant STOP them!!! :angry:

Using car curtains is good!

Regards,

Thank you all. I think I narrowed down to a couple of hotels that I can stay, near the polis station

Using car curtains is good!

Regards,

I feel that using car curtains also quite risky.. It will make people think that there is something inside..

depends on what car u driving.........

precisely.......if lao pok pok, not to worry.

...conti or jipun mpv.... dun...try ur luck

I was was accosted by half a dozen men asking me whether i was the one who hurt their brother and wanted compensation. And it happened not too far from the main police station in the town centre. In broad daylight.

I feel that using car curtains also quite risky.. It will make people think that there is something inside..

*touch wood* i had been doing that... so far so good... [;)]

I was was accosted by half a dozen men asking me whether i was the one who hurt their brother and wanted compensation. And it happened not too far from the main police station in the town centre. In broad daylight.

They are purposely asking for trouble liao. Did you prepare any weapon in your boot to defend yourslf?

Neutral Newbie

very good deterrent, which i learnt from tv program, may not work but worth a try.

Leave ur glove compartment and whichever compartment open and in clear view of passerby. If wannabe thief can see inside got nothing, they most probably wont waste time breaking open ur window to search for valuables.

↡ Advertisement