Kia Forte Hatchback

Kar_lover

As per title:

http://www.mycarforum.com/blog/myautoblog/...into-singapore/

Personally i feel the styling a bit odd. The front part is the same as the sedan but the back part (which design is actually ok for me) looks like it was from another car and being fused with the front part making it look a bit of a frankenstein car.

Actually wat may have been a better idea was to increase the size of the car to something like the nissan juke and call is classify it as an SAV (sport activity vehicle). of course the front part design cannot use forte one.

↡ Advertisement

This is the only new Kia design which doesn't impress me at all. Its rather difficult to convert a saloon design to a hatchback or vice versa and they always end up looking odd. But all the other new Kia hatchback designs are fantastic, the new Sorento is nice but the new Sportage, Rio and Picanto really has kick-ass looks.

As per title:

http://www.mycarforum.com/blog/myautoblog/...into-singapore/

Personally i feel the styling a bit odd. The front part is the same as the sedan but the back part (which design is actually ok for me) looks like it was from another car and being fused with the front part making it look a bit of a frankenstein car.

Actually wat may have been a better idea was to increase the size of the car to something like the nissan juke and call is classify it as an SAV (sport activity vehicle). of course the front part design cannot use forte one.

I thought thats what happened to the Mazda 3 hatchback as well.....whats the diff? Maybe people are too used to seeing forte as a sedan car....

The rear looks like a previous model from KIA. Kia Magentis rear lights... Boring.

They need to come out something better to fight with the great looks of the Mazda 3 hatchback.

The rear looks like a previous model from KIA. Kia Magentis rear lights... Boring.

They need to come out something better to fight with the great looks of the Mazda 3 hatchback.

The Forte hatchback is the only car that does not impress. Truth is, Kia designs beautiful hatchbacks. Just look at Sportage and have you seen the new Picanto and Rio?

What is the price like? Anybody knows? I'm sure it'll either be the same price as the sedan, or $3k more.

doesn't sound like a good deal if it's $3K more with lesser boot space (385litres, not sure how much of boot space the sedan has)..

By right if the car model have both sedan and hatchback version, the price for the hatchback will usually cost more than the sedan version. As the space in hatchback is lesser than sedan, i also dont know how come price is more ex?! [:/]

Example like the latio sedan vs latio sport and impreza sedan vs impreza hatchback. All the above hatchback version price is slightly more than the sedan version.

Neutral Newbie

You guys forgot about those HB lovers

Plus its not just only the external design

Better perform on this HB

If you go compare the 1.6 SX sedan and HB

:wub::wub::wub:

↡ Advertisement