ACS boys are in luck. Chio bu teacher wants to date you.

Watwheels

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...ef_teacher.html

I'm sure not all female teachers are like her. Some want 40k grand wedding, this one is into boys, how kinky.

A STOMPer was appalled when he came across a blog created by a relief teacher in Singapore, who said that only ACSi boys are worth dating, and that guys from Raffles Institution and Chinese High are "ugly".

Said the STOMPer:

"I came across this blog created by a relief teacher in Singapore.

"She compared boys from all-boys schools, and described boys from Chinese High and Raffles Institution as being 'ugly' and that St Andrews boys are 'imitated goods of ACSi'.

"She said ACSi boys are the only ones worth dating.

"She described ACSi boys as being 'rich, spoilt, pampered, arrogant player but NEVER ugly, cowardly/disloyal, stupid, dumb...'

"This relief teacher he even has a checklist for people who hate her -- asking them if their PSLE score is above 260, or if they have been scouted by countless modelling agencies, among others.

"She may be smart, but why must she think so highly of herself?

"I think there will always be someone smarter than you, no matter how intelligent you think you are. But you'll never be wise until you've learnt about humility."

only_date_acsi_boys_says_china_relief_teacher-thumbnail.jpg

↡ Advertisement

nonsense, we're some of the best looking guys around :)

Which one are you from? St Andrews, Chinese High or RI?

Nevermind lah. Anyway kenna called ugly, unless you post your pic in stomp to prove otherwise. :D

Looks like ATB

got ATB's features lei..

but then again is relief teacher.. almost everyone can be a relief teacher provided got right qualification..

Wah .... sibeh haolian

Link

Also before you argue with me, please do the following checklist:

1)Is your PSLE score above 260? Are your English and Chinese results in the top 2% of your cohort? Which resulted in you being chosen to study a Third Language?

2)Is your O Level L1R5 raw score 10?

3)Have you scored Distinction in your A Level Economics Special Paper Prelims, and a Merit in the actual A Levels?

4)Have you gone from F in A Level Maths to B in the actual A Level within a month?

5)Have you scored in the top 2% of your Critical Reading, and top 3% of Mathematics in your SAT score?

6) Have you achieved AAAB, Merit (Econs S) in your A levels?

7) Have you received a scholarship from the top PHD producing liberal arts college from the US, achieving so as an international student?

Have you filmed a commercial close up with A*Mei when you were 16?

9) Have you been scouted by countless modeling agencies?

10) Have you been Economics and Chinese Tutor in a top liberal arts college?

11) Have you been Asian Union President, spearheading a campaign that rocketed campus votes from #60 to #18 within 2 weeks?

12) Have you dared to speak up to a professor and refused to attend his classes because of his conduct

Ugly lei....where got chio!!

Bro whenever u think a girl is ugly....ask yourself...if give u ..u want or not....suddenly u will find her more attractive hahahaha

That really brings back memories [laugh] . Still remember when I was in secondary all boys, our teacher used to be a TV host, guess how obedient my class is during her lessons [laugh]

↡ Advertisement