Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
357 replies to this topic | 20 praises

Posted 22 April 2011 - 11:15 PM

Halo111094
  • Halo111094
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

670x377Image_2.jpg At the New York show Jaguar has pulled the bandages off the XF after its mid-life nipínítuck. A significant number of major parts have been changed. Bonnet, wings, headlamps, grille and front bumper are all new. But it was already a looker, so this is no extreme makeover. The changes are subtle. he headlamps are slimmer now, with LEDs curling around the border of the module. The grille is bigger and more upright, and the bonnet has more of a power bulge. Are you sensing an XJ there here? Correct.

The maximum-attack supercharged XFR now has three chrome-ringed lower grilles, and the sides get deeper sills. Out back, the tailpipes poke out of a mildly menacing diffuser.

Inside, there are new seats on all models and the switches are easier to read and more finger-friendly. Worthwhile detail stuff.
What are your thoughts.

Attached Thumbnails

• 670x377Image.jpg
  • 670x377Image_1.jpg
  • 670x377Image.jpg
  • 670x377Image_1.jpg

Edited by Halo111094, 22 April 2011 - 11:15 PM.

Posted 23 April 2011 - 12:05 AM

Peaceracer
  • Premium member
    Peaceracer
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Ya it looks stunning. lolz

Posted 23 April 2011 - 12:12 AM

Ngck12
  • Ngck12
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

awesome and getting better. Very nice.

Posted 09 May 2011 - 08:36 PM

MadDog70
  • MadDog70
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Better looks than Merc, BMW, Audi, cool !

Posted 09 May 2011 - 08:38 PM

Ithunk
  • Ithunk
    Supercharged
    Author Image

fantastic vehicle

hearing the supercharger pool and move up the gears is an experience

this car is power with ultimate refinement

Edited by Ithunk, 09 May 2011 - 08:44 PM.

Posted 09 May 2011 - 08:57 PM

MadDog70
  • MadDog70
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I'm curious, how does it feel using the gear switching knob?

Posted 09 May 2011 - 09:17 PM

Ithunk
  • Ithunk
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I'm curious, how does it feel using the gear switching knob?

like a 200 over k sgd plastic toy lol...jus kidding...it is like any other auto trans except u jus turn it while the vehicle is stationary. there is also sport mode in the jaguar xf.

i presume it will be the same for lamborghini

and when driving these sort of vehicles, 200k to 500k and upwards, it is always really best to drive the car as gentlemanly and as politely as possible. of course one can take the car to the limit, but i think the general consensus is to approach the drive as a gentlemen....becos these cars are expensive and not bought

drive safe

Edited by Ithunk, 09 May 2011 - 09:39 PM.

Posted 09 May 2011 - 09:49 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Nice, front like xj!!
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 09 May 2011 - 10:56 PM

Taciturn
  • Taciturn
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Finally the front is modified!I think this facelifted XF outshines the likes of 5 series,E class and even the new A6 in design.

When will it be launched in Singapore?

Have to wash more dishes to save up for one.

Edited by Taciturn, 09 May 2011 - 10:59 PM.

Posted 09 May 2011 - 11:40 PM

MadDog70
  • MadDog70
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Can we get the bonnet with open air vents here?

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:43 AM

Kish1313
  • Kish1313
    Banned

mother fking beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 10 May 2011 - 09:19 AM

Miles
  • Miles
    5th Gear
    Author Image

The XF should have looked like this from the beginning... i wonder which top brass decided that the headlights should be bigger, and reserve these fierce looking "eyes" for the XJ. Now they are putting this fierce eyes on the XF, it look like how it should be.

Interiors, most of the things are touch sensitive... not much switches... just touch to turn on. But the design is very Brit (read conservative)... i prefer any German car interior anytime, except for the uber cool gear knob (not lever).

Chassis and suspension engineering of the Brits are world class. ZF gearbox is fine... but engine dept is years behind anything Deutsche.

Posted 18 June 2011 - 08:24 PM

Silver023
  • Silver023
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Anybody knows when this will be in, and the specs (heard it'll only be in 2.2L diesel)?

Posted 18 June 2011 - 08:36 PM

Ithunk
  • Ithunk
    Supercharged
    Author Image

nice!

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:17 PM

Namska
  • Namska
    Clutched
    Author Image

this car is a beauty... i bet it worth every single cent of its cost.

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:33 PM

Fourth
  • Fourth
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I heard sep or end of year. Pricing not known yet.

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:44 PM

Silver023
  • Silver023
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Would they have the 3L petrol model?

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:54 PM

Fourth
  • Fourth
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Not announced yet as what I know. You better check with Wearnes to be sure.

Posted 19 June 2011 - 09:45 PM

Fourth
  • Fourth
    5th Gear
    Author Image

TopGear drives XF 2.2

http://www.topgear.c...esel-tse-driven

Posted 19 June 2011 - 09:46 PM

Silver023
  • Silver023
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Thanks. I actually test drove 2 wks ago. But the SE did not reveal anything and could not confirm the next delivery for the current model... Thus, I'm wondering if they know that the petrol model will be face-lifted but are trying to clear existing stock.

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: 2011, Jaguar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users