2011 Jaguar XF

Halo111094

Neutral Newbie

Fyi since you are interested on the 2.2L

The new XF, equipped with a 2.2-litre four-cylinder engine, promises to be the most efficient Jaguar yet produced. And to prove it, an example has just completed an epic journey from the factory in which it was created at Castle Bromwich in Birmingham, to Munich

↡ Advertisement

Fuel Consumption Survey ($10 worth of parking coupons presented upon completion)

The aim of this survey is to collect data on the actual fuel consumption and kilometers travelled per litre of fuel for different categories of vehicles of different ages. You can do a part by helping us keep a record of fuel pumped and the odometer reading for 10 consecutive pumps.

To register, please send us an email (Sze Hwee: [email protected]) with your details (Name; age; gender; email address, contact (hp); mailing address) and the vehicle

I call it the Beauty ( inside ) and the beast ( outside ).

Wat's important is the performance and fuel consumption that matters most !

drove an 2006 Jag, the backside damn heavy, climbing slope mancham pushing a baby elephant !!

Fuel Consumption Survey ($10 worth of parking coupons presented upon completion)

The aim of this survey is to collect data on the actual fuel consumption and kilometers travelled per litre of fuel for different categories of vehicles of different ages. You can do a part by helping us keep a record of fuel pumped and the odometer reading for 10 consecutive pumps.

To register, please send us an email (Sze Hwee: [email protected]) with your details (Name; age; gender; email address, contact (hp); mailing address) and the vehicle

Fantastic Car ! ! ! Love the car especially the interior... Once Jaguar Always Jaguar ....

I must say I like the exterior. But 1 yr old XF is selling at around $190k. Hugh loss in a yr.

:(

Still under warranty so do not know. Should be comparable to C&C and PM.

So the servicing etc totally covered n do not need to fork out a single cent like Merc??

How is the discount given by the SE like and the fc comparing to Merc n BMW

So the servicing etc totally covered n do not need to fork out a single cent like Merc??

How is the discount given by the SE like and the fc comparing to Merc n BMW

Not a single cent I think. Not sure cos my first service not due until 20km.

Merc is based on credits given, different concept.

back from the showroom yest...

Currently they are giving dis of 15k till end jan which is tmr for the 3.0 v6... heard the 2.2 diesel will have more dis...

test drove the 2.2 diesel...sounds abit raw n alittle like boxter engine noise....steering was light but nt too light comparing to the golf which i drive...

did not test drive the v6 though hopefully its nt tt noisy....

they offer free cashless 3yrs servicing...

wad turns me off was the 2.1k extra tax i mus pay if i choose diesel...comparing to other brands the jaguar definitely does nt have good fc..

difficult to decide between the 2,2turbo vs v6

but interior wise its very nice...leather dashboard cool touchscreen...when start up nice welcome as in steering wheel move down, aircon vents up and gear knob floats up...

Edited by Guniang

How much is the road tax for 2.2D?

Is there a BLACK version of the XF in the showroom? They advertised this black XF on the papers recently.

↡ Advertisement