Farewell Note from CST to PP residents

Altivo

For your reading pleasure.

And for those who thinks upgrading is free.... do take a look at the flow chart on the bottom right of the newsletter [rolleyes]

Thanks01.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Can be a double edge sword this one..... people know its not free, peole know the $$$ come from them.... so why the heck all others are using their $$$ to have their lift upgraded....... so time for them to have the share..... [laugh][rolleyes]

Anyway, let the battle begins and may the best candy win.... :D

everytime i see him at our kopitiam (at PP) with his wife, my heart goes out to him..

he looked so frail and yet took time to smile and say hi to us.. (btw,it has always been like this even way b4 election)..

recent month, our notice board were filled with colorful posters of sitoh YP organising many many activities for the residents of PP..

and the other notice board just nxt to sitoh, with CST foto, only has info about when towncouncil will do the monthly area cleaning and the peripherals..

pales in comparison..

Turbocharged

everytime i see him at our kopitiam (at PP) with his wife, my heart goes out to him..

he looked so frail and yet took time to smile and say hi to us.. (btw,it has always been like this even way b4 election)..

recent month, our notice board were filled with colorful posters of sitoh YP organising many many activities for the residents of PP..

and the other notice board just nxt to sitoh, with CST foto, only has info about when towncouncil will do the monthly area cleaning and the peripherals..

pales in comparison..

Marketing....

Isnt what the devil promise the visitor, 1 will have everything 1 ever wanted before 1 choose Hell over Heaven? :)

pales in comparison..

You also a Pasiran?

Not sure about you but I hope come May 8 the SPP flag still flies high in our estate...

Despite not impress with his wife Lina.. I still vote for her, to give CST face.

Haha another Pasiran?

Let's hope our wish come true..

Marketing....

Isnt what the devil promise the visitor, 1 will have everything 1 ever wanted before 1 choose Hell over Heaven? :)

confirm marketing lor..

just last evening, i saw SYP walking into the community centre.. and the big grass turf right beside it now has sign board saying "no ball games"..

all ready for rally..

but STYP is not buying my vote. oh no.. will i get charge by saying tat?????

Edited by Rainbowbiatch

see that Sitoh face is like seeing Mah face... all one kind of face...

I rather discard vote then vote for sitoh...

To think that MBT was knocked out by CST before AG & then STYP was fielded.

Hope status quo stands.