Amk oppo quite weak.

Tom_kkh

The team comprises 23-year-old Mr Alex Tan, 24-year-old Mr Lim Zi Rui, 29-year-old preschool teacher Ms Vigneswari Ramachandran, 59-year-old businessman Mr Mansor Rahman, 56-year-old film maker Mr Arthero Lim. It will be helmed by HR supervisor 36-year-old Mr Osman Sulaiman.

wht u think?

i thought they should send a more mature team...

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

The team comprises 23-year-old Mr Alex Tan, 24-year-old Mr Lim Zi Rui, 29-year-old preschool teacher Ms Vigneswari Ramachandran, 59-year-old businessman Mr Mansor Rahman, 56-year-old film maker Mr Arthero Lim. It will be helmed by HR supervisor 36-year-old Mr Osman Sulaiman.

wht u think?

7th May should see if they break the record from the 2006 young & unknown.

It's very unlikely that the bestest opp team can win over country's PM.

SO better to use the bestest team to take on more probably wins than waste the firepower on impossible targets.

The aim of the AMK opp team is to whittle away the support for the PAP team in AMK. If they can better the vote than 2006 [GE 2006 results: PAP (66.14%) beat WP (33.86%)], I would consider that the oppo team would have already won a moral victory.

SO better to use the bestest team to take on more probably wins than waste the firepower on impossible targets.

The aim of the AMK opp team is to whittle away the support for the PAP team in AMK. If they can better the vote than 2006 [GE 2006 results: PAP (66.14%) beat WP (33.86%)], I would consider that the oppo team would have already won a moral victory.

They've been reading Sun Tze...

"In the Warring States period, Tian Ji is the Commander of state Qi, he always lost in his horse races to one of the princes.

Sun Bin suggested that he should put his weakest horse against the prince strongest horse, and his strongest horse against the prince's average horse, and his average horse against the prince's weakest horse. As a result, Tian Ji lost one race but won two."

Does anyone realise that the name Lim Zi Rui rings a bell? Same person as the NTU student who stood up against SM Goh?

http://www.pmo.gov.sg/content/pmosite/medi...generation.html

Neutral Newbie

As what some say, even put monkey there, I will also vote the monkey. PM so what? He is the one that make us suffer so much recently, why need to give him face? :angry:

frankly i initially thot LTK wil lead a team into AMK since so much of Hougang is cut into it...

Isn't that confirmed suicide?

Ah Loong said 66% was considered a very good result [thumbsup]

Edited by Ncss

Isn't that confirmed suicide?

yup tats y he went aljunied..my initial thots were based on the 2006 showing by WP..a credible one earned with unknowns in the team.

everyone hates MBT, but he still got 69% from last GE... what the hell.

because tampines always got crap oppo. even this round, pretty lightweight.

wht u think?

I believe 59-year-old businessman matured enough.

I vote for them since they are not the ones who introduced Gangsters-Rob-Citizens to bar us from voting any candidate we choose.

People Avoiding Party had introduced Gangsters-Rob-Citizens to bar us from our voting rights. Never vote ungrateful people/party.

↡ Advertisement