• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
353 replies to this topic | 1,605 praises

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:16 PM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

someone told me that the combined salary is $80 million for all ministers, PM and president.

Think abt it, guys.

This is our money, our taxes, our CPF.......

If you think they are doing such an amazing job in their portfolio, then go ahead vote for them.

The horse man even dare to say that opposition wants to raid our reserves? Who is doing the raiding now??
Ittipeso and 1 Anonymous member praised this
This is my country, this is my life. This is my people.

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:19 PM

Pisces69
  • Premium member
    Pisces69
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

someone told me that the combined salary is $80 million for all ministers, PM and president.

Think abt it, guys.

If you think they are doing such an amazing job in their portfolio, then go ahead vote for them.

The horse man even dare to say that opposition wants to raid our reserves? Who is doing the raiding now??

ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:19 PM

Skunk
  • Skunk
    6th Gear
    Author Image

so little ah. If i rule this island, i will take all $300B in the reserves, have a private army to serve me and enslave every single person on the island muahahahaha.

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:23 PM

Felipe
  • Felipe
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Thing is they dun rule this island so cannot

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:25 PM

Felipe
  • Felipe
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Expect that to double by the next GE. pm has made sm promises this time n cutting their own pay isnt one of them

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:30 PM

Grindcore888
  • Grindcore888
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Multiply by 5yr term, a whopping SGD400million !!

We should make president salary less obscene..

Its mind blogging we r paying a ribbon cutter millions...

Just to add, his daugther CEO of acra.gov.sg

Sure win !sure eat!

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:34 PM

Alim
  • Alim
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I think it is more than that. You forgot their GDP bonus AKA commission. 8 months mind you.

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:52 PM

Ladykillerz
  • Premium member
    Ladykillerz
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Think abt it, guys.

$80 millions is just the announced-to-the-media amount lah.
don't forget the 8 months bonus okay. =p

Opps! forget to add; the yearly increment too.
our 10-20 years of annual increment = their one year of annual increment. =p

Edited by Ladykillerz, 30 April 2011 - 02:54 PM.

Ladykillerz
The Sky's The Limit! [angel]

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:03 PM

Wizzz_wizzz
  • Wizzz_wizzz
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Anyone knows what perks and benefits they enjoy? Medical, transport allowance, travel allowance....etc, etc, etc......

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:06 PM

Alim
  • Alim
    5th Gear
    Author Image

$80 millions is just the announced-to-the-media amount lah.
don't forget the 8 months bonus okay. =p

Opps! forget to add; the yearly increment too.
our 10-20 years of annual increment = their one year of annual increment. =p

The increment table taken from TOC

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:07 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

8 months bonus ? i recall reading a post with table the bonus in detail that can go as high as 30+ months !!!

Edited by Wt_know, 30 April 2011 - 03:07 PM.

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:10 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wow, 2 years increment already surpass the 10 years target of 30% by far

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:11 PM

Chemmie78
  • Chemmie78
    Banned

that's peanuts la...less than my ceo...

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:24 PM

Maroon5
  • Maroon5
    Supercharged
    Author Image

most of the MPs are ministers of some form...again i say, seriously the $15k pm allowance is overplayed and only LTK n CST n the minority outer circle pappies get that and the rest millionaires every yr...is each and everyone of them worth it? u decide on 7 may.
Paul Scholes. He scores goals.

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:30 PM

Kyrios
  • Kyrios
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I must confess that before knowing how much obscene salary "these servants" are paying themselves..I tot their salary was like average 60K per mth..now then I know it is more than that. knife.gif

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:35 PM

Darthrevan
  • Premium member
    Darthrevan
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

what kind of servants get to decide on their own salary? their masters(citizens) cannot even have a say rolleyes.gif

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:45 PM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

most of the MPs are ministers of some form...again i say, seriously the $15k pm allowance is overplayed and only LTK n CST n the minority outer circle pappies get that and the rest millionaires every yr...is each and everyone of them worth it? u decide on 7 may.

If u all think they deserve to get this kind of salary , go ahead vote for them. Otherwise, vote wisely......

Like some of us already said, $80 million is only the published amt. It should be more than this, includes perks, commissions, bonuses, pension after retirement.......

CODE
SG, vote wisely!!

This is my country, this is my life. This is my people.

Posted 30 April 2011 - 04:19 PM

Porche
  • Premium member
    Porche
    Supercharged
    Author Image

they never include those have retired, they r on pension scheme.....peasants don't have pension, only useless CPF

Posted 30 April 2011 - 04:21 PM

Tigershark1976
  • Premium member
    Tigershark1976
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Expect that to double by the next GE. pm has made sm promises this time n cutting their own pay isnt one of them

what r u trying to say?? care to explain?

Posted 30 April 2011 - 04:29 PM

1seabiscuit
  • 1seabiscuit
    Clutched
    Author Image

Compare to our neighboring countires, the salary is very high. Because Cambodian premier says his salary barely tops $1,100 a month

http://www.dap-news....00-a-month.html

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Edited by 1seabiscuit, 30 April 2011 - 04:34 PM.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users