Combined salary of pap is $80 million per year

Donut

Expect that to double by the next GE. pm has made sm promises this time n cutting their own pay isnt one of them

what r u trying to say?? care to explain?

↡ Advertisement

they never include those have retired, they r on pension scheme.....peasants don't have pension, only useless CPF

and cpf drawdown age pushed back and back, min sum up and up.

• Praise 1

If u all think they deserve to get this kind of salary , go ahead vote for them. Otherwise, vote wisely......

Like some of us already said, $80 million is only the published amt. It should be more than this, includes perks, commissions, bonuses, pension after retirement.......

SG, vote wisely!!

u r rite..i stil dunno how khaw paid $8 for his bypass when my dad's stent (balloon - lesser op) is 17k. aft deduct here n there we r stil out of pocket few k. his statement is def not wrong, but misleading.

Neutral Newbie

Elite mah, got "elite" package... entitled to 100% cover.

Actually is no need to pay one...

But $8 for HUAT mah... No need come again... Huat lah... [laugh]

u r rite..i stil dunno how khaw paid $8 for his bypass when my dad's stent (balloon - lesser op) is 17k. aft deduct here n there we r stil out of pocket few k. his statement is def not wrong, but misleading.

Supercharged

I double confirm yr dad bypass cost, coz my dad also did bypass. $17k in SGH. Only B2 ward. Not A ward hor.

That khaw stay in what ward? Confirm it's A ward lah. and he only pay $8???

Turbocharged

that's peanuts la...less than my ceo...

Dude, your ceo may get more, but if something screw up, he will have to step down.

These guys here are getting millions, but they didn't step down even if things screw up.

I have no issue with anyone taking multi-million salary, but if things screw up, they should step down and go.

• Praise 1

they never include those have retired, they r on pension scheme.....peasants don't have pension, only useless CPF

You are only half right.

Ministers do not need to retired to have pension! They have their pension & their usual salary cum bonus & allowances as long as they pass 50 or 55. Amazing isn't it. & they wanted retirement age to increase, but they can get pension at 55...

Dude, your ceo may get more, but if something screw up, he will have to step down.

These guys here are getting millions, but they didn't step down even if things screw up.

I have no issue with anyone taking multi-million salary, but if things screw up, they should step down and go.

Agreed! On Mas Selamat escaped, our dearest minister says he 'takes' responsibility. I wonder what he means by that and I don't see why he should still run for MP/Minister for his screwup. Oh, I fogot he is connected, untouchables....

You are only half right.

Ministers do not need to retired to have pension! They have their pension & their usual salary cum bonus & allowances as long as they pass 50 or 55. Amazing isn't it. & they wanted retirement age to increase, but they can get pension at 55...

Good point, pension should be tied to CPF withdrawal age, then they won't suka suka extend CPF withdrawal.

Strangely we see alot of "my CEO ...my CEO..."

Neutral Newbie

This election is really simple :D

If PAP is again in control with no checks.

It is back to Pay and Pay again.

So dont complain if you voted for PAP, same as 66.6% in 2006.

I hope if PAP returns to power, they will give themselves another raise.

Put more ERP and raise it to $10 each gantry.

Make housing affordable by extending to 40yrs loan.

Increase GST to 10% as predicted.

Raise rental for hawker centres.

Add more FT, else we will not progress quick enough.

Cos my wife asked me today what happens if PAP is back in full power again 87-0.

I told her, then perhaps we got to dig into our own personal reserves or consider moving out.

Turbocharged

Teo Chee Hean rebutted SDP's proposal of using 60b from the national reserve to help the poor and struggling... saying 60b is not small change, there are 10 zeroes and we should not anyhow spend the savings of several generations of Singaporeans...

but over so many years, they can give themselves fat paychecks, huge increments, many-months bonuses and lifetime pensions... also small change?

I double confirm yr dad bypass cost, coz my dad also did bypass. $17k in SGH. Only B2 ward. Not A ward hor.

That khaw stay in what ward? Confirm it's A ward lah. and he only pay $8???

my dad only stent op not even bypass, yeah b2 ward. [:(]

Elite mah, got "elite" package... entitled to 100% cover.

Actually is no need to pay one...

But $8 for HUAT mah... No need come again... Huat lah... [laugh]

i thk so..and for him to b walking promo board for the sibeh affordable med costs in sg. :D

Supercharged

my dad only stent op not even bypass, yeah b2 ward. [:(]

So much for our world class medical standard......

↡ Advertisement