Combined salary of pap is $80 million per year

Donut

Hypersonic

how likely is it for oppo to lower salaries significantly if they rise to power...

天下乌鸦一般黑。

But this current bunch of 乌鸦 has been perching on the tree for way too long.

↡ Advertisement

how likely is it for oppo to lower salaries significantly if they rise to power...

i dun know lol,

so much money can bring into grave meh.

myself, i very niao in my spending,

every month confirm got left over.

if i am oppo,

i confirm say lower my pay 40% and i still can live very very comfortably  with my family.

• Praise 1

There is no end to greed for those man in white. Their minds seems to be to milk the people for whatever money they can to pay their high salary. Our opposition is weak and unable to counter check these MIW.

i dun know lol,

if i am oppo,

i confirm say lower my pay 40% and i still can live very very comfortably  with my family.

• Praise 1

Ya, Seeing this article simply makes the blood boil, wtf! Really testing our patience. knn. 

*Quote*

Senior Minister for Trade and Industry Koh Poh Koon complained in Parliament yesterday (July 11) that Singaporeans’ wages are too high and unsustainable

*Unquote*

Wtf, so nw wat, want to pyscho business owner to cut our pay and increase our wkingg hr?!

*Quote*

The PAP Minister said he wants to focus on raising productivity by giving more state-sponsored assistance to businesses in the form of tax reliefs and grants

*Unquote*

Helping the rich business owners again?? Confirm foreign companies is included as well. Simi LJ.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, who's that bagger tat says our Gov tax the rich and help the poor on the "small car suggestion" thread huh. Open ur eyes bigger la  [smash]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Praise 2

40%?

you will have low self esteem and no dignity to talk to corporation on policy ... [lipsrsealed]

i dun know lol,

if i am oppo,

i confirm say lower my pay 40% and i still can live very very comfortably with my family.

• Praise 2

how the hell, we voted these bullsh -- into the parliament.

they never think before shooting their off their mouth 1.

Any evidence to show u vote for them?

Supersonic

Ya, Seeing this article simply makes the blood boil, wtf! Really testing our patience. knn. 

*Quote*

Senior Minister for Trade and Industry Koh Poh Koon complained in Parliament yesterday (July 11) that Singaporeans’ wages are too high and unsustainable

*Unquote*

Wtf, so nw wat, want to pyscho business owner to cut our pay and increase our wkingg hr?!

*Quote*

The PAP Minister said he wants to focus on raising productivity by giving more state-sponsored assistance to businesses in the form of tax reliefs and grants

*Unquote*

Helping the rich business owners again?? Confirm foreign companies is included as well. Simi LJ.

By the way, who's that bagger tat says our Gov tax the rich and help the poor on the "small car suggestion" thread huh. Open ur eyes bigger la  [smash]

Before they spew all these nonsense, they should be reminded how much they have increased the costs of living for the past decade.

Don't increase wages, how to sustain?

One of the job of the government is to increase the wages of its people and lift more people out of the poverty line. If they do not agree to increase the wages with the increase costs of living, then vote them in for what? They are not doing their jobs.

Seriously out of touch. 

• Praise 3

They are out of touch with the common man in the street. They are unable to understand, thats why come up with f**k up policy. I do not vote for PAP. But i still respect LKY for building Singapore from nothing. What does his son do? Born with a silver spoon in his mouth and basically inherited the success from his father.

Any evidence to show u vote for them?

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

Pls dun compare yourself with them. Their salary must be high to avoid corruption and to be able to lift their heads high to talk to high earning CEOs.

You need to talk to CEOs?

• Praise 4

If you the CEO, will you angkat their bola?

Pls dun compare yourself with them. Their salary must be high to avoid corruption and to be able to lift their heads high to talk to high earning CEOs.

I know you can ......  :XD:

• Praise 6

*Quote*

Senior Minister for Trade and Industry Koh Poh Koon complained in Parliament yesterday (July 11) that Singaporeansâ wages are too high and unsustainable

*Unquote*

*Quote*

*Unquote*

By the way, who's that bagger tat says our Gov tax the rich and help the poor on the "small car suggestion" thread huh. Open ur eyes bigger la [smash]

I think he meant to say products and services must increase price.

Productivity can also measured by the value of services and pròducts.

Sell more expensive stuff or service will definitely increase productivity.

My next brand or line extension must be pricey one.

I have, in my previous jobs (and while travelling) and in different capacity like personal and professional. And I can safely say that CEOs care about what is in your brain as opposed to how much you earn. You can be broke and they don't care as long as you talk sense (but obviously please dress reasonably like no tattered shirt and bermudas in the boardroom).

The part on talking with dignity to each other based on salary is flawed as no one really bothers about that.

Unlikely. Anyway, opposition must NEVER come to power. In the sense that let's say WP owns 80 seats like PAP. I have always stated a coalition is the best. Any opppsition party that can rise to the same level of dominance as PAP now will probably do the same things as PAP eventually.

So coalition is still the best.

• Praise 5

saying $500k is middle class is already hard truth

saying $500k is simply mediocre top it off

sibei song ah!

Edited by Wt_know

There were many 'rumors' ciculating about our next generation ministers and possible leaders. I don't want to be accused of false news but it is very important they come out and clearly state their 'roots' and relationship within the PAP.

If we continue this inner circle power distribution, we are doom. 

• Praise 1

saying $500k is middle class is already hard truth

saying $500k is simply mediocre top it off

sibei song ah!

those badly affected by this talk must be earning 500k pa.

from thinking that they are high flyers downgraded to middle class then mediocre

i peasant storeman 20k pa ...already know i am worse than mediocre. can survive already very happy

@kusje ... what do you think?

are you badly affected? [laugh][lipsrsealed]

those badly affected by this talk must be earning 500k pa.
from thinking that they are high flyers downgraded to middle class then mediocre
i peasant storeman 20k pa ...already know i am worse than mediocre. can survive already very happy

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement