Combined salary of pap is $80 million per year

Donut

This election is really simple :D

If PAP is again in control with no checks.

It is back to Pay and Pay again.

So dont complain if you voted for PAP, same as 66.6% in 2006.

I hope if PAP returns to power, they will give themselves another raise.

Put more ERP and raise it to $10 each gantry.

Make housing affordable by extending to 40yrs loan.

Increase GST to 10% as predicted.

Raise rental for hawker centres.

Add more FT, else we will not progress quick enough.

Cos my wife asked me today what happens if PAP is back in full power again 87-0.

I told her, then perhaps we got to dig into our own personal reserves or consider moving out.

IMO,depends......If (For sure!) PAP back in power,the % of voters who vote them is more important than how many seats they got. Example: PAP won 87-0 seats but voters% drop <60% they might wake up their idea if not they know that 2016 they might lost total power. But if PAP won 77-10 and voters increase>70%, the next 5 yrs we will experience the above you had quoted.Therefore if I were the PAP,I will be more interested at the overall voters ratio compare to the seats.

↡ Advertisement

someone told me that the combined salary is $80 million for all ministers, PM and president.

Think abt it, guys.

This is our money, our taxes, our CPF.......

If you think they are doing such an amazing job in their portfolio, then go ahead vote for them.

The horse man even dare to say that opposition wants to raid our reserves? Who is doing the raiding now??

Just read yahoo sg.news and found the below news familiar with this thread that I had read 4 years ago.

https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/salaries-13-major-world-leaders-103900861.html

post-62943-0-36500900-1426947044_thumb.png

• Praise 2

obama does not seems happy ... lol

Obama wasn't aware about it, I remembered George W.Bush fall down from his chair in Whitehouse when he heard about it [:/]

post-62943-0-40268900-1426948139.gif

• Praise 5

this is called legalised bribery hahaha

In the west have a big country call Canada aka 家 拿 大, we have here right at home calls 大 家 拿 [:(]

• Praise 10

Hypersonic

In the west have a big country call Canada aka 家 拿 大, we have here right at home calls 大 家 拿 [:(]

For us is 没得拿 [laugh] [laugh] [:(]

• Praise 6

Agreed! On Mas Selamat escaped, our dearest minister says he 'takes' responsibility. I wonder what he means by that and I don't see why he should still run for MP/Minister for his screwup. Oh, I fogot he is connected, untouchables....

Did we hear wrongly? Takes responsibility or takes "responsibly"?

• Praise 2

obama does not seems happy ... lol

Cos he will feel very small when talking to our PM mah! He will face some problems when discussing Asian-pivot policies with LHL....

As explained by Dr Lim Wee Kiat, PAP MP for Nee Soon GRC, 24 May 2011 (Lianhe Wanbao):

“If the annual salary of the Minister of Information, Communication and Arts is only $500,000, it may pose some problems when he discuss policies with media CEOs who earn millions of dollars because they need not listen to the minister’s ideas and proposals, hence a reasonable payout will help to maintain a bit of dignity.

• Praise 3

non of the world leader will have "dignity" to talk to lowest minister MR4 with $1.1M salary ...

Cos he will feel very small when talking to our PM mah! He will face some problems when discussing Asian-pivot policies with LHL....

As explained by Dr Lim Wee Kiat, PAP MP for Nee Soon GRC, 24 May 2011 (Lianhe Wanbao):

“If the annual salary of the Minister of Information, Communication and Arts is only $500,000, it may pose some problems when he discuss policies with media CEOs who earn millions of dollars because they need not listen to the minister’s ideas and proposals, hence a reasonable payout will help to maintain a bit of dignity.

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

non of the world leader will have "dignity" to talk to our lowest minister MR4 with $1.1M salary ...

No wonder no world leader want to talk to the MR4s.....

They will have plenty of dignity talking to us on MCF!

If the annual salary of the Minister of Information, Communication and Arts is only $500,000, it may pose some problems when he discuss policies with media CEOs who earn millions of dollars because they need not listen to the ministers ideas and proposals, hence a reasonable payout will help to maintain a bit of dignity.

Only ah? Knn

Only ah? Knn

any post available that need to talk to Jack ma, warren buffet, bill gates etc? pls give me a equivalent salary scare there wont listen to me too [grin]

any post available that need to talk to Jack ma, warren buffet, bill gates etc? pls give me a equivalent salary scare there wont listen to me too [grin]

Better don't meet those peoples, our country reserves at stake [laugh]

• Praise 3

If the annual salary of the Minister of Information, Communication and Arts is only $500,000, it may pose some problems when he discuss policies with media CEOs who earn millions of dollars because they need not listen to the ministers ideas and proposals, hence a reasonable payout will help to maintain a bit of dignity.

pm need to get rid of those black sheep in his community. feel salary too little fine, go outside private sector work lor. There are so many others eyeing for minister post which already earn so big bucks. Clean his house 1st before cleaning others.

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 1

For us is 没得拿 [laugh] [laugh] [:(]

Got lah...

我们拿一点,只是他们从我们这里拿很多 :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1