Wat stupid thing have i done recently...

Sirjimmy

Sunday travelling on the ECP during afternoon hours, 1 TP on scooter (Female officer),

travelling on lane 1 @ 70km/h, i tu lan and tail gate her... lane 2 quite empty, but i jus dun fancy these ppl...

From marina area all the way to telok blangah area, behind me quite empty, cos all overtake from the left.

be4 she filtered out to exit @ telok blangah, she hand gesture to me a 0 and den a 1...

Still wondering wat it meant...

↡ Advertisement

Sunday travelling on the ECP during afternoon hours, 1 TP on scooter (Female officer),

travelling on lane 1 @ 70km/h, i tu lan and tail gate her... lane 2 quite empty, but i jus dun fancy these ppl...

From marina area all the way to telok blangah area, behind me quite empty, cos all overtake from the left.

be4 she filtered out to exit @ telok blangah, she hand gesture to me a 0 and den a 1...

huh 0 then 1, what it mean huh...i also want to know

Bro, you must have missed out the last sign . . . a '0'.

She actually gave you a bird sign -_-

[rifle] wat she meant was once she finished her report abt u tailgating her, a pole will be shoved up ur a*#e hhehhehe tats wat the sign meant [bigcry]

Supersonic

She is entreating you to put your "1" in her "0". [laugh]

↡ Advertisement