Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
13 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:40 PM

Dark_flan
  • Dark_flan
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi, looking to replace my old stock suspension which worn out after many years of service. I do not need so sporty suspension for a bone breaking ride but wans to strike a balanced between sport and comfort. But since I do not know of any good suspension workshop.. Pls recommend of any and also of any models to lookout for for my requirements.

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:41 PM

Lucaswh
  • Lucaswh
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi what's ur ride?

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:42 PM

Rainbowbiatch
  • Rainbowbiatch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

for wat car?
i bought mine at fong kim.. but i got them tweak by another fella who does home services..
蛙兄死了

Posted 03 May 2011 - 11:57 PM

Dark_flan
  • Dark_flan
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Altis G9.5

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:42 AM

Lucaswh
  • Lucaswh
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Altis G9.5

Hmm would suggest you just go to the Toyota Stockist to buy a stock set of suspension for your Altis. wink.gif

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:44 AM

Flores
  • Flores
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Altis G9.5

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:52 PM

Dark_flan
  • Dark_flan
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Stock more expensive than upmarket brands with adjustable features. Quoted 2k for set of 4 at Borneo, actually my friend ask recently abt last mth only.

Posted 12 May 2011 - 10:54 PM

Nis
  • Nis
    Clutched
    Author Image

Where do u stay?

Posted 18 May 2011 - 02:32 PM

Rezsuz
  • Rezsuz
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

any lads can recommend an affordable absorbers. i'm looking to change my worn absorbers. sorry to hijack yr thread. any workshops u guys can recommend. btw i'm on a suzuki ignis sport...

Posted 18 May 2011 - 02:34 PM

Nhrisuzu
  • Premium member
    Nhrisuzu
    6th Gear
    Author Image

any lads can recommend an affordable absorbers. i'm looking to change my worn absorbers. sorry to hijack yr thread. any workshops u guys can recommend. btw i'm on a suzuki ignis sport...

for OEM replacement, you can try Kayaba Excel-G.. if not is Tokico..

check with stockist for stocks.. smile.gif
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
In Loving Memory: 16.06.1952 - 11.12.2006
** i am NHR ISUZU.. call me NHR or ZU **

Posted 19 May 2011 - 03:13 PM

Rezsuz
  • Rezsuz
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

for OEM replacement, you can try Kayaba Excel-G.. if not is Tokico..

check with stockist for stocks.. smile.gif

Thks bro...any ideas which workshop carries the said above absorbers?? how much will it cost??
And also, any aftermarket affordable absorbers that you can recommend for ignis sport...
i've check with bilstein, they told me that its are not compatible for ignis sport...is it true??or they just cant be bothered...

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:48 PM

Whooper
  • Whooper
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi Bros,

need some experts advice on Bilstein Sports Suspension....

I bought a merc that came with Bilstein Sports but found that the ride is kinda stiff and hard, not the comfy drive. Is it really because of Bilstein Sports that the ride become stiffer?

Will it make a big difference if I revert to the Stock suspensions?

Posted 29 August 2017 - 10:41 AM

Ahgong
  • Premium member
    Ahgong
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Sorry to have to tag on this thread.

My ride left about a year, so looking for cheap repairs for my noisy suspension.
best if can get used parts that are in reasonable condition.

i tried the scrap yards. but with no way to test the shocks, i dun wanna waste my money buying faulty parts.

Any workshop to recommend that has lobang for second hand parts to repair my ride?
Driving a 09 cerato forte.

Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:31 PM

MaxFactorGarage
  • MaxFactorGarage
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Sorry to have to tag on this thread.

My ride left about a year, so looking for cheap repairs for my noisy suspension.
best if can get used parts that are in reasonable condition.

i tried the scrap yards. but with no way to test the shocks, i dun wanna waste my money buying faulty parts.

Any workshop to recommend that has lobang for second hand parts to repair my ride?
Driving a 09 cerato forte.

Whats your budget on the suspension? Suspension is consider part of handling, my 2 cents point of view.. Dont risk the safety. Maybe u can apps me 92302438, will discuss over there..

Max Factor Garage

+(65) 9230 2438
23 Kaki Bukit Road 4 #01-21
Synergy @ KB
S(417801)

Back to Performance and Tuning  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users