Should I migrate?

Vid

precisely. For $100K, u can own a mansion in a scenic hillside just outside Lome, Togo. There'll be leftover for your own armoured truck. AK47s and bazookas are pretty cheap too, though the country is politically stable, for a west african nation. Gotta struggle with the French though. Oh, the chicks are cute too. Not to mention cheap food....$1 can eat until burst, if u enjoy mashed tapioca lol.

The roads are quite well-maintained for such a poor country, we can do armoured truck racing to the Ghana border town of Aflao. Anyone wanna move there with me?

↡ Advertisement

precisely. For $100K, u can own a mansion in a scenic hillside just outside Lome, Togo. There'll be leftover for your own armoured truck. AK47s and bazookas are pretty cheap too, though the country is politically stable, for a west african nation. Gotta struggle with the French though. Oh, the chicks are cute too. Not to mention cheap food....$1 can eat until burst, if u enjoy mashed tapioca lol.

The roads are quite well-maintained for such a poor country, we can do armoured truck racing to the Ghana border town of Aflao. Anyone wanna move there with me?

Burnouts and donuts too!

Neutral Newbie

Got aircon? [laugh]

Got aircon? [laugh]

of course got aircon lah. Dunno why so many ppl r thinking of migrating to M'sia, when it's fcking expensive compared to Papua New Guinea or Togo. And can't even defend yourself against crime somemore. If anyone dares to rob our mansion, just shoot 'em down with the GPMG mounted on our armoured truck. Can feed to the pet crocodile in the backyard.

Neutral Newbie

of course got aircon lah. Dunno why so many ppl r thinking of migrating to M'sia, when it's fcking expensive compared to Papua New Guinea or Togo. And can't even defend yourself against crime somemore. If anyone dares to rob our mansion, just shoot 'em down with the GPMG mounted on our armoured truck. Can feed to the pet crocodile in the backyard.

But dont have char kway tiao :wub:

3rd Gear

I see people migrate always to ang moh countries, like US, canada, NZ and australia.

But moving to these countries, everything is expensive there too. hehe

The really logical way i feel is to move to a lesser or emerging country etc vietnam, thailand, china.

These places also got international schools, which are of good levels.

Cinemas are also of good standard.

Food is cheap and great there.

Security is also acceptable.

So you will find that the lifestyle doesnt changes much and suddenly you are so much wealthier [laugh]

Wife now is thinking of Thailand in the future

emmm....thanks bro, will google more into it

What would your reason be for migrating to the UK?

No need to google. I can tell you how to go there [:p]

1) You have 1 million pounds to invest, stay 5 years to get passport

2) You have 50,000 pounds to start a business to employ their citizens. Turnover 200,000 pounds in 3 years to get 2 more years so that can get passport in 5 years.

3) You are highly skilled, 5 years to get passport

4) You go there to study. After 10 years can get passport

5) Marry a UK chio bu, 3 years can get passport :D

• Praise 4

2) You have 50,000 pounds to start a business to employ their citizens. Turnover 200,000 pounds in 3 years to get 2 more years so that can get passport in 5 years.

foreigners get treated better here [laugh]

• Praise 4

For me to migrate to UK, it will only be for the pleasure of watching EPL weekly, nothing beats being at the stadium n soaking in the atmosphere, very addictive!!

• Praise 7

The UK is not really a consideration for me. For one thing, it's fairly alarming to see how many of *their* people have started coming here. And I'm not talking about expats mind you, but true economic migrants.

For another, the point is missing. The UK is not known for being a super-relaxed place like OZ or NZ so it'll be neither here nor there.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 4

For me to migrate to UK, it will only be for the pleasure of watching EPL weekly, nothing beats being at the stadium n soaking in the atmosphere, very addictive!!

Yes, very addictive. When I was studying in UK, I stayed just next to a stadium :D 

• Praise 1

isnt doing some cosmetic changes to yourself................. to look like an ang moh easier.......faster......and cheaper...........??? [:p]  [:p]

of course will be good if attend some ang moh speaking classes...............and learn to speak like an ang moh helps alot.............. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 3

No wonder some people fail every year.

:D

• Praise 7