Sengkang Happening

Mockngbrd

(edited)

i was there! The rain and mud couldn't keep us away!

Edited by Altivo

Hypersonic

Compare with this one below

Absolutely pathetic. No substance. Only history and geography

That makes me ashamed of the turnout at Yio Chu Kang Stadium. Perhaps many/most at AMK still not even aware they are barred from voting at this GE by the Gangsters-Rob-Citizens of the citizens' rights to vote the candidate of citizens' choice?

The sengkang turnout was huge even with the rain.

When rally ended and people start moving out, the mata was trying their "best" to contain the crowd from occupying the road. Keep on forcing them to use the traffic lights.

But mata in the end lan lan, how to contain crowds of thousand with only 20 mata at the T-junction towards the LRT direction.In the end, road was occupied by the crowd chanting "workers party"

Traffic came to a standstill for almost 5mins so that the crowd can pass thru.

Lots of traffic jams, pity the driver, got to wait patiently.

he think he giving lecture mah [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

It seems to me that he can't wait to rattle off whatever he has to say so that he can quickly go off stage.

No emotional connection with the crowd.

Turbocharged

The sengkang turnout was huge even with the rain.

When rally ended and people start moving out, the mata was trying their "best" to contain the crowd from occupying the road. Keep on forcing them to use the traffic lights.

But mata in the end lan lan, how to contain crowds of thousand with only 20 mata at the T-junction towards the LRT direction.In the end, road was occupied by the crowd chanting "workers party"

Traffic came to a standstill for almost 5mins so that the crowd can pass thru.

Lots of traffic jams, pity the driver, got to wait patiently.

if any drivers try to horn, i think the get the risk of their car overturn n burned [lipsrsealed][sweatdrop]

hwz commented the crowd jeered the WP speaker Yee Jenn Jong for being too long-winded, true? if so, not a good indication of his success rate at sengkang west smc.

Neutral Newbie

hwz commented the crowd jeered the WP speaker Yee Jenn Jong for being too long-winded, true? if so, not a good indication of his success rate at sengkang west smc.

Coz LTK was there and the crowd cant wait for him to speak.. People keep chanting LTK.. People's hero [thumbsup]

a few old timers told me, singaporean like to go rally and KPKB, end of the day, PAP still get the votes.

so all these means nothing, i just hope its the other way round.

no one cheers and shout but all vote oppo

Coz LTK was there and the crowd cant wait for him to speak.. People keep chanting LTK.. People's hero [thumbsup]

Exactly, not tat he is not good but the next speaker is too POWER liao. Ppl standing in the rain, muddy ground, carry umbrella are waiting for LTK to speak.

↡ Advertisement