Is SPC fuel quality#%&@?

Quantum

If I buy 4D I would sure strike 1st prize.

Maybe I 'll try only, but no plan to switch permanently to SPC.

Heard some nasty & bad info after the bought over...

lol. my GF's place at red hill, within a 1km radius, got 4 petrol stations.

always empty=SPC

2nd empty=cowtex

most crowded=esso

due to sky high fuel price, have to switch over from Caltex to SPC to earn another 7% discount (Caltex 11% vs SPC 18%) [;)]

but some friends told me SPC fuel quality is not as good as other world famous brands (Caltex, Shell, mobil etc), FC and performance both are discounted, and if long term using, might shorten engine lifespan :o

is it??

I always trust ESSO/Mobil as after 6years my father pump using them, nothing wrong and he get very good FC from both the Extol and the Fit RS [;)]

If I buy 4D I would sure strike 1st prize.

Maybe I 'll try only, but no plan to switch permanently to SPC.

Heard some nasty & bad info after the bought over...

what 'nasty and bad info' u heard?

The LEVO word may be old but the fuel is new formula, confirmed after I try their 98, is much better than their old 98, now on the performance is somewhere between Shell 98 and Esso 98

• Praise 1

lol. my GF's place at red hill, within a 1km radius, got 4 petrol stations.

always empty=SPC

2nd empty=cowtex

most crowded=esso

That's strange.. at my place tanjong katong area 1km radius got all 4 petroleum stations.. caltex quitest but SPC business quite good.. even ferraris pump SPC..

Maybe Redhill folks richer, cheap petroleum dun wanna pump

That's strange.. at my place tanjong katong area 1km radius got all 4 petroleum stations.. caltex quitest but SPC business quite good.. even ferraris pump SPC..

They boycott cowtech as they are always the one to raise the price so ppl tu lan. After trying SPC 98, my butt feel is also the same as SHELL 98 & Cowtech Plat.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Same. At the two petrol station beside each other near bishan SPC always have more people.

This morning could not pump SPC 98 at the Thomson Road (near Bishan) station. All the 98 pumps were shut. Was this islandwide? some problem with the fuel?

This morning could not pump SPC 98 at the Thomson Road (near Bishan) station. All the 98 pumps were shut. Was this islandwide? some problem with the fuel?

I pumped at SPC in jurong west this morning abt 8am, all pumps operating leh. ^_^

• Praise 1

run out of additives. [laugh]

• Praise 2

I pumped at SPC in jurong west this morning abt 8am, all pumps operating leh. ^_^

so it is not island wide.

possible for the staion tank to be filled with wrong grade of petrol?

run out of additives. [laugh]

haha couldn't give you some points . . . . after havent posted for so long the system still remembers..

• Praise 1

mayb sold out? :huh:

and is possible   :lll._.:

• Praise 3

Supercharged

haha couldn't give you some points . . . . after havent posted for so long the system still remembers..

Y think until so complicated.. they simply runs out of 98 at that station loh...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2