If you were offered a question in Parliament...

Lammy84

Neutral Newbie

If you were offered a question during a session and had the chance to ask a question to be answered by all the MPs, what would you ask??

Was thinking a little about the way our ministers pegged their pay to the private sector, in conjunction with the punggol guy saying he is here to serve with heart and compassion (then started randomly yelling names). So in effect they are here to server the people, the country.

In a way, the two years of our life is also spent serving the country, serving NS and yet how come the allowance isnt pegged to anything? They could take from a basket of professions like private tutors, mac donalds delivery, waiters, part time contract staff etc etc and then peg the allowance to the median income? How come so double standard? Did any MPs raise this to the ministars before?

BTW just a grouse, i really hate those f#$%ing military types becoming MP, these sonofaguns usually have the least compassion and are the least open to suggestions from people they deem to be "lower ranked then them". Sigh

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

To be honest with that, i think even if they donate to charities, they will do it on the hush hush lest be seen as a "sponsor" or "patron" of that charity and causing other charities to potentially lose support. I am sure out of all those knn ministars at least 1 or 2 has a heart.

Turbocharged

Here's my question:

Can give 1 percent of yr combined salary to the old aged picking cans and cardboard boxes?

I think they are donating their money to ComChest... But every $1 goes in, ony $0.30 comes out....

↡ Advertisement