(edited)

Vote Wisely

By Singapore Says Political Cartoon

post-272-1304740734_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yeobh
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Vote for alternative party

What is so scare about voting for alternative party? If all those who vote for them cannot stay HDB. Well we will camp all around singapore, s--t in the longkang bath in the beaches, beg in CBD, orchard road and city hall. If there are about 1 million doing so how will the world see the MIW.

So vote bravely nothing to be afraid only cowards do.

Done my part in voting wisely. Whether the party I vote win or lose, at least I know I'm not a hypocrite.

Can't wait for the results tonight. [laugh]

Turbocharged

today at the polls, the officer took my ic, verified, then the next one read out my serial number and full name quite loudly...

just confirm with me can already right... need say till the opposite table can hear? another act of intimidating?

i said to her back, army style, YES MDM! <_<

All power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men. Use your heart to vote!!!

today at the polls, the officer took my ic, verified, then the next one read out my serial number and full name quite loudly...

just confirm with me can already right... need say till the opposite table can hear? another act of intimidating?

i said to her back, army style, YES MDM! <_<

my one just read the serial number... why so many different standard.

Neutral Newbie

It is for the PAP polling agent to record down the serial no. I also don't know why they need to record the serial no, heard this is the first time they do it also

This morning at Polling Station, I saw an illiterate neighbour wear dark glasses to the Polling Station. He fumbled through the voting process. Let us hope he did not cast spoilt vote. I dare not call him in case he fainted with fear/shock (laugh).

Saw an illiterate neighbour wore dark glasses to the Polling Station this morning. He fumbled through the voting process. Let us hope he did not cast spoilt vote with his fumbling.

i hate threats [smash]

A ruler who threatens the people of the country is not worth supporting.................

It is for the PAP polling agent to record down the serial no. I also don't know why they need to record the serial no, heard this is the first time they do it also

There were two polling agents in the table facing my back as i receive my ballot, one from each party... I think is for them to strike off their own electoral register to make sure there's no infiltrator... :ph34r:, or some say "phantom voter".

I corrected a mistake I've made previously.

Like a nail, it hit me and suddenly I was awakened from being apathetic.

↡ Advertisement