• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
30 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 08 May 2011 - 12:50 PM

Blackie89
  • Blackie89
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi all thinking of getting Fiat for own use need some advise here.. is it a good mini van to get? or is there others better my buget is arond 30k so need all guru help =)

Posted 08 May 2011 - 01:15 PM

Ithunk
  • Ithunk
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

alfa sportivo is expensive...im not implying anything maybe they provide good service but jus saying find a good workshop tt specializes in fiat vans

Edited by Ithunk, 08 May 2011 - 01:16 PM.

Posted 08 May 2011 - 01:57 PM

Kwchan
  • Premium member
    Kwchan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

alfa sportivo is expensive...im not implying anything maybe they provide good service but jus saying find a good workshop tt specializes in fiat vans

yes, i owned a fiat doblo for 5 years with no regret, 1 tank of diesel can run 1000km and i know a workshop that specialize in fiat van

i love fiat so much that I have upgraded to another fiat car

let me know if you are really getting a doblo, i still have some parts and accessories that you can use
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
由於天雨路滑,請駕車人士小心駕駛,減低行車速度,並與前面車輛保持較長的距離。

為安全理由,駕車人士行車時亦應亮著車頭燈以增加能見度,及在轉線期間留意路面交通情況。*/

Posted 08 May 2011 - 02:02 PM

Blackie89
  • Blackie89
    1st Gear
    Author Image

thanks thanks.. mind sharing the work shop address.. i am still tinking if there is other brand mini van better as what i see now is fiat is much nicer than any in the market now lol =) ur is 1.3 or 1.9?

Posted 08 May 2011 - 03:17 PM

Kwchan
  • Premium member
    Kwchan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

thanks thanks.. mind sharing the work shop address.. i am still tinking if there is other brand mini van better as what i see now is fiat is much nicer than any in the market now lol =) ur is 1.3 or 1.9?

road tax is the same anyway, as well get one with more power
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
由於天雨路滑,請駕車人士小心駕駛,減低行車速度,並與前面車輛保持較長的距離。

為安全理由,駕車人士行車時亦應亮著車頭燈以增加能見度,及在轉線期間留意路面交通情況。*/

Posted 08 May 2011 - 04:27 PM

Blackie89
  • Blackie89
    1st Gear
    Author Image

i see haha... but overall the car can last la? cause hear u change after 5 years.. as i am getting a pre loved de.. most likely 07 batch..

Posted 08 May 2011 - 05:44 PM

Picanto

hi all thinking of getting Fiat for own use need some advise here.. is it a good mini van to get? or is there others better my buget is arond 30k so need all guru help =)

get a jap van. euro vans really bigcry.gif

Posted 08 May 2011 - 06:22 PM

Batlim
  • Batlim
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

It is a great runabout Van, I do my servicing at the agent - great service as well. Look for David on the East -Side.

Posted 08 May 2011 - 10:48 PM

Betacar
  • Betacar
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I used to drive doblo for delivery jobs throughout the island. It's a powerful, heavy duty and fuel economic van with comfortable and quiet drive. Highly recommended.

Posted 09 May 2011 - 10:16 AM

Kwchan
  • Premium member
    Kwchan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

i see haha... but overall the car can last la? cause hear u change after 5 years.. as i am getting a pre loved de.. most likely 07 batch..

for me, the problem that i encounter are minor does not affect the joy for driving a fiat.

that's the reason why I upgrade to another fiat after 5 years!

I change to a car so that I can chiong 100km/h on lane 1 without fear tongue.gif

Posted 10 May 2011 - 06:59 PM

Blackie89
  • Blackie89
    1st Gear
    Author Image

JAP got mini van meh?

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:00 PM

Blackie89
  • Blackie89
    1st Gear
    Author Image

ya heard alot of good comment for Doblo.. thinking of getting one lei..

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:00 PM

Blackie89
  • Blackie89
    1st Gear
    Author Image

what kind of prob did u encounter? mind sharing? btw u know the insurance perm is how muc huh?

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:02 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

V.W. Caddy with DSG,a better choice.

Fairlady.

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:12 PM

Picanto

JAP got mini van meh?

daihatsu every

Posted 11 May 2011 - 09:28 AM

Johnnylim
  • Premium member
    Johnnylim
    5th Gear
    Author Image

yes, i owned a fiat doblo for 5 years with no regret, 1 tank of diesel can run 1000km and i know a workshop that specialize in fiat van

i love fiat so much that I have upgraded to another fiat car

let me know if you are really getting a doblo, i still have some parts and accessories that you can use

So where is the workshop? drivingcar.gif

Posted 11 May 2011 - 09:53 AM

Roh96
  • Roh96
    Supercharged
    Author Image

TS, are you buying for personal use? Not worth getting Doblo lah, as i check sgcarmart the dep for Doblo is about 4.5 to 5k. With this type of dep it is better to get a used budget car like swift or verna etc...U can drive with a piece of mind in lane 1.

Posted 11 May 2011 - 11:16 AM

F1f2
  • F1f2
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

latest model of diablo is very nice looking.
i wish the new model can have petrol version just like panorama.

Posted 11 May 2011 - 11:23 AM

Haziqko
  • Haziqko
    4th Gear
    Author Image

You might wanna consider otherwise as i've been driving the Doblo manual version (the pedals for example is wierdly placed too near) and it has maintenance issues now and then... I rather not list it down cos It will just get into very bad discussions. Due to its deisel engine the idling is very rattling most of the time. The windows don't go down fully and its a bitch when you enter parking lots that require you to slot in your cashcard. If you love it just get the auto version think it should be fine.

It should be fine if you drive in city area alone but not getting across the island most of the time.
MCF Premier League team: DIV2 Panathinaikos motto : "we'll give you a damn good fight"

Posted 24 July 2011 - 10:26 PM

Batlim
  • Batlim
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

My ride of six years, has never given me an issue except the regular maintenance. There was once the clutch has a problem, but then it was under warranty & the agent took care of it, i jus pay for the regular servicing.....

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Fiat, Doblo, good, personal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users