Fiat Doblo is it a good van for personal use?

Blackie89

Neutral Newbie

hi all thinking of getting Fiat for own use need some advise here.. is it a good mini van to get? or is there others better my buget is arond 30k so need all guru help =)

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

alfa sportivo is expensive...im not implying anything maybe they provide good service but jus saying find a good workshop tt specializes in fiat vans

Edited by Ithunk

alfa sportivo is expensive...im not implying anything maybe they provide good service but jus saying find a good workshop tt specializes in fiat vans

yes, i owned a fiat doblo for 5 years with no regret, 1 tank of diesel can run 1000km and i know a workshop that specialize in fiat van

i love fiat so much that I have upgraded to another fiat car

let me know if you are really getting a doblo, i still have some parts and accessories that you can use

Neutral Newbie

thanks thanks.. mind sharing the work shop address.. i am still tinking if there is other brand mini van better as what i see now is fiat is much nicer than any in the market now lol =) ur is 1.3 or 1.9?

thanks thanks.. mind sharing the work shop address.. i am still tinking if there is other brand mini van better as what i see now is fiat is much nicer than any in the market now lol =) ur is 1.3 or 1.9?

road tax is the same anyway, as well get one with more power

Neutral Newbie

i see haha... but overall the car can last la? cause hear u change after 5 years.. as i am getting a pre loved de.. most likely 07 batch..

hi all thinking of getting Fiat for own use need some advise here.. is it a good mini van to get? or is there others better my buget is arond 30k so need all guru help =)

get a jap van. euro vans really [bigcry]

It is a great runabout Van, I do my servicing at the agent - great service as well. Look for David on the East -Side.

Neutral Newbie

I used to drive doblo for delivery jobs throughout the island. It's a powerful, heavy duty and fuel economic van with comfortable and quiet drive. Highly recommended.

i see haha... but overall the car can last la? cause hear u change after 5 years.. as i am getting a pre loved de.. most likely 07 batch..

for me, the problem that i encounter are minor does not affect the joy for driving a fiat.

that's the reason why I upgrade to another fiat after 5 years!

I change to a car so that I can chiong 100km/h on lane 1 without fear [:p]

Neutral Newbie

what kind of prob did u encounter? mind sharing? btw u know the insurance perm is how muc huh?

yes, i owned a fiat doblo for 5 years with no regret, 1 tank of diesel can run 1000km and i know a workshop that specialize in fiat van

i love fiat so much that I have upgraded to another fiat car

let me know if you are really getting a doblo, i still have some parts and accessories that you can use

So where is the workshop? [drivingcar]

TS, are you buying for personal use? Not worth getting Doblo lah, as i check sgcarmart the dep for Doblo is about 4.5 to 5k. With this type of dep it is better to get a used budget car like swift or verna etc...U can drive with a piece of mind in lane 1.

latest model of diablo is very nice looking.

i wish the new model can have petrol version just like panorama.

↡ Advertisement