Tin pei ling~how she managed to generate so much hate

Spoony

One can't change a typically affluent Sinkie bitxh, brought up to see in the world as a place where she can advance her material gains...

Most men, Sinkie or otherwise also fall into this trap hole of pouring them money onto them.... but when a Sinkie bitxh, do get to see her material gains, all start falling down around her...

...as can be seen in the faces of Lim HW and C Phua in the morning of 8 May 2011...

You will know how empty and fragile these women are, if all such gains are removed from them ...

Almost instantly! :D

To sum it up what the article is trying to say and what ppl think is that she's young. Dun have enough life experiences to relate to what people are going thru.

Anyway the party selected her thinking she can connect with young sgporeans aka the younger generation. The way I see it is that there's nothing wrong with she enjoying her youth on fb. The only move she made wrong is to enter politics and join the unpopular party. Convincing strangers that she can do her job as an MP is also issue cos of her age. Nobody took her seriously including voters. I saw the TV highlights, a lot of the aunties & uncles commented she's too young.

Only time will time if she can prove her worth. It must be a tough decision for her to choose to be a public figure for ppl to scrutinized and be judged.

Turbocharged

To sum it up what the article is trying to say and what ppl think is that she's young. Dun have enough life experiences to relate to what people are going thru.

Anyway the party selected her thinking she can connect with young sgporeans aka the younger generation. The way I see it is that there's nothing wrong with she enjoying her youth on fb. The only move she made wrong is to enter politics and join the unpopular party. Convincing strangers that she can do her job as an MP is also issue cos of her age. Nobody took her seriously including voters. I saw the TV highlights, a lot of the aunties & uncles commented she's too young.

Only time will time if she can prove her worth. It must be a tough decision for her to choose to be a public figure for ppl to scrutinized and be judged.

Made a heck of a lot easier for the $15k a month though.

Pay me like that and I will go on TV three times a week telling the world how I discovered the joys of masturbation.

LOL........ [laugh]

Made a heck of a lot easier for the $15k a month though.

Pay me like that and I will go on TV three times a week telling the world how I discovered the joys of masturbation.

Turbocharged

LOL........ [laugh]

eeewwwww....are you gay?

Looking

On

Lasciviously / Libidinously / Lustfully

Twincharged

I do not understand the logic here.. PM been doing so much for Singapore and many a times to save face from the world like YOG spending under extimate the budget and want save face so no choice to fund more into it and end up it exceed a lot more what the budget was. So much been doing to just want to save face of showcasing how good Singapore is to the world. So much spending is done by that.

Now, look at this.. TPL. PM want show good to the world and keep denial of poor judgement that minister has done just to save minister face itself. The funny thing is when push to no choice like when super pressured until 3 days before election time and PM apologise few issue minister had done not so good. Aren't it funny. When want to save face but end up put more ashame to themself. Now when TPL get into parliament the world would slowly get to know this TPL as times goes and there goes another Lao Kui by the world laughing at Singapore of so much of good governmance but producing so bad MP.

Aren't it very funny to think of that ? Want save face end up become more Lao Kui by doing so many nagative things.

allow me to disagree. I agree with the article that "she is completely clueless. She cannot understand the needs of the people and will not be able to represent the people in parliament," but this is not because she is young or doesn't have enough life experiences.

My reason: two words - Nicole Seah. Younger than TPL, but one is day, one is night...

...and I don't agree with the "time will tell" thingy... jobs have a minimum requirement. You don't tell a boss that you should give me a job that requires 'O' Levels that you have failed but still want the job and will try your 'O' Levels again... get your 'O' Levels then apply for the job... <_<

Turbocharged

allow me to disagree. I agree with the article that "she is completely clueless. She cannot understand the needs of the people and will not be able to represent the people in parliament," but this is not because she is young or doesn't have enough life experiences.

My reason: two words - Nicole Seah. Younger than TPL, but one is day, one is night...

...and I don't agree with the "time will tell" thingy... jobs have a minimum requirement. You don't tell a boss that you should give me a job that requires 'O' Levels that you have failed but still want the job and will try your 'O' Levels again... get your 'O' Levels then apply for the job... <_<

+1 ....if TPL had "followed" a minister for a term, then she may well be much better received. Just look at how well liked Eric Low is in Hougang - becasue he was seen as "right hand man". What if TPL had followed another in the same manner? ANd then stood for election next time?

I will never vote for anyone who says they have no issues with the existing government policies.

it means the next 5 years they are only parliament pew warmers, collecting $15 k/mth.

She knew she got it in because of GRC and not on merit.

If PAP wanted her to connect with the youths, then it backfired big time.

She will go through hell in the next 5 years. Period.

Supersonic

Hmmm.. I dislike MBT more than TPL..

Someone who does nothing vs someone who does destructive things

Turbocharged

I will never vote for anyone who says they have no issues with the existing government policies.

it means the next 5 years they are only parliament pew warmers, collecting $15 k/mth.

dont worry, my pap supporter's friends vote against her this election too.

even their own supporter dont like her. see how long she can last.