Head Shaving Passe

Darryn

Turbocharged

Shaving your head to raise funds for charity is still popular and it still works - but it also seems to be becoming common place, and I feel personally that it's a little "passe" and "normal" now - so it's effectiveness is diminishing.

As an alternative I wonder if any underwear manufacturer, lingerie store, sex toy shop or condom manufacturer would have the "big brass cojones" to sposnor a manscaping event for charity - and then where and how pictures (or personal viewing :o ) could be arranged to get around prono laws.

If such an event were arranged - would you participate? Would you be willing to sponsor? What would you accept as proof? How much money do you think it would raise?

↡ Advertisement

So far I still feel organising a run for charity is more effective and can really raise fund. But it requires a lot more logistics in terms of manpower, safety and resources to make it work.

Things like shave head is low cost and generate less interest. As for things relating to sex, more ppl will want to see free shows dan do charity. I think "sex sells" only work for products but not charity.

Turbocharged

I shave my head [cool]

Eh...that's not the question...

would you shave balls if someone sponsored? And would you be willing to show the sponsor "proof"

and before you ask...no I will NOT sponsor you :D

Neutral Newbie

I wonder if any underwear manufacturer, lingerie store, sex toy shop or condom manufacturer would have the "big brass cojones" to sposnor a manscaping event for charity - and then where and how pictures (or personal viewing :o ) could be arranged to get around prono laws.

If such an event were arranged - would you participate? Would you be willing to sponsor? What would you accept as proof? How much money do you think it would raise?

oh my!

um -clearly your some kind of pervert to be sat around pondering such things

...i suggest you get a girlfriend [laugh]

(or given your obvious facination will balls - maybe a boyfriend?)

Turbocharged

oh my!

um -clearly your some kind of pervert to be sat around pondering such things

...i suggest you get a girlfriend [laugh]

(or given your obvious facination will balls - maybe a boyfriend?)

I suggest that would be a seriously bad idea....I don't want to read about my body floating in the Kallang river and my wife being arrested. [:p]

↡ Advertisement