Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
144 replies to this topic | 1,041 praises

Posted 13 May 2011 - 11:23 PM

Gendut
  • Gendut
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

After this GE laugh.gif, otherwise next GE he gotta run road liao.

What goes around comes around!!! tongue.gif
There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call The Twilight Zone.
Rod Serling

Posted 13 May 2011 - 11:41 PM

Zard
  • Zard
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

He himself so expensive to maintain! kookoo talk again! By the way, he got ministerial substance meh?

i only remember his statement "when i look at my cpf statement, i feel so rich"

Posted 13 May 2011 - 11:56 PM

Tigerwoods
  • Premium member
    Tigerwoods
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

LSS - sorry I will never vote for him

Posted 14 May 2011 - 12:18 AM

Gendut
  • Gendut
    5th Gear
    Author Image

We should insist he works better faster cheaper angry.gif
There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call The Twilight Zone.
Rod Serling

Posted 14 May 2011 - 12:28 AM

Vulcann
  • Vulcann
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Whatever it is I just hope he will never do the LBH-thing again...

Sick to see them do that.

bigcry.gif bigcry.gif bigcry.gif

World's Leading Distributor of MiG Parts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 12:42 AM

John112
  • John112
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

saw his video on erection poll count nite, act like hes a celebrity

Posted 14 May 2011 - 01:09 AM

Darthrevan
  • Premium member
    Darthrevan
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

saw his video on erection poll count nite, act like hes a celebrity

he is zorro ok?

Posted 14 May 2011 - 01:12 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Lim Shee Shee?

Posted 14 May 2011 - 01:12 AM

Dec_allion
  • Premium member
    Dec_allion
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

This guy just install a motor mouth? Keep b-------t non stop rifle.gif

Posted 14 May 2011 - 01:21 AM

Damienic
  • Premium member
    Damienic
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Not sure if you guys have the same impression of me. I find the way he (LSS) talks a bit effeminate...like very soft and wimpy type..

Posted 14 May 2011 - 01:40 AM

Revolc81
  • Revolc81
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Best is if he open his mouth and sing. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

Posted 14 May 2011 - 02:41 AM

KARTer
  • KARTer
    Banned

He himself so expensive to maintain! kookoo talk again! By the way, he got ministerial substance meh?

i only remember his statement "when i look at my cpf statement, i feel so rich"

He's a DikHead.................... attended Catholic High / NJC, an opportunist, studied in UK under govt scholarship, cant even bother to master either Chinese or English.... started as an IT guy in Mindef, moved to then govt IT agency, sahkah all the way up... joined the party, continues his SK till today.......... want him to list significant achievement for the country, the list will be short, if there's a list at all............ talks loud these days but with zero substance, repeating motherhood statements after statements is the only thing he does
我地呢班打工仔, 通街走直头系坏肠胃, 温个些少到月底点够驶(吃个鬼), 咪话无乜所谓, 最弊波士郁的发威(癫过鸡), 一咪系处系唔系就乱黎吠, 哎亲加薪块面拿起恶睇(扭下计)...我地呢班打工仔 一生一世为钱币做奴隶, 个种辛苦折堕讲出吓鬼(死比你睇),半斤八两 就算有福都无你享...

Posted 14 May 2011 - 02:42 AM

KARTer
  • KARTer
    Banned

We should insist he works better faster cheaper angry.gif

yup, walk the talk, else phukkOFF!
我地呢班打工仔, 通街走直头系坏肠胃, 温个些少到月底点够驶(吃个鬼), 咪话无乜所谓, 最弊波士郁的发威(癫过鸡), 一咪系处系唔系就乱黎吠, 哎亲加薪块面拿起恶睇(扭下计)...我地呢班打工仔 一生一世为钱币做奴隶, 个种辛苦折堕讲出吓鬼(死比你睇),半斤八两 就算有福都无你享...

Posted 14 May 2011 - 02:48 AM

KARTer
  • KARTer
    Banned

Not sure if you guys have the same impression of me. I find the way he (LSS) talks a bit effeminate...like very soft and wimpy type..

in his NJC days, his nickname was MahJie 妈姊 (ah mah working for family in the 30-50s)....... there you goes ..... a bit of a nerd, a bit of sissy........ saw with my own eyes...

Posted 14 May 2011 - 03:00 AM

Atonchia
  • Atonchia
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

East Coast is the lowest winning margin for GRC.
Because got best 3-in-1 combination.
One in charge of transport - 1st world public and private system
one is 2nd in charge of housing - no need to elaborate more
Another is labour - cost of living high still as people to be cheaper
Be not afraid of moving slowly. Be afraid only of standing still.

Posted 14 May 2011 - 03:52 AM

Good-Carbuyer

After this GE laugh.gif, otherwise next GE he gotta run road liao.

What goes around comes around!!! tongue.gif

He lucky not retrenched with this round GE.

Posted 14 May 2011 - 03:54 AM

Good-Carbuyer

He's a DikHead.................... attended Catholic High / NJC, an opportunist, studied in UK under govt scholarship, cant even bother to master either Chinese or English.... started as an IT guy in Mindef, moved to then govt IT agency, sahkah all the way up... joined the party, continues his SK till today.......... want him to list significant achievement for the country, the list will be short, if there's a list at all............ talks loud these days but with zero substance, repeating motherhood statements after statements is the only thing he does

A-Team?

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:44 AM

Jeff49er
  • Jeff49er
    4th Gear
    Author Image

If i earn that kind of $ i surely say I feel so rich

Talk is cheap. Seriously I didnt really comprehend his message
Mits Lancer 2.0 EX Sports
Fav team wears Red :devil: My Lancer 2.0 Sports is also Red

Posted 14 May 2011 - 12:38 PM

Damienic
  • Premium member
    Damienic
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

in his NJC days, his nickname was MahJie 妈姊 (ah mah working for family in the 30-50s)....... there you goes ..... a bit of a nerd, a bit of sissy........ saw with my own eyes...

haha..no wonder...I have always find his mannerism a bit too soft for a guy...no personal attack on him, just find as a high rank minister, he can't carry the rank well..

Posted 14 May 2011 - 01:04 PM

Topgun
  • Topgun

If i earn that kind of $ i surely say I feel so rich

Talk is cheap. Seriously I didnt really comprehend his message

He's just saying his pay and income so high he does not need to touch his CPF. No deductions mah every month, thats why he feels so reech. tongue.gif
"Let us live so that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry" Mark Twain

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Swee, Gotta, Work, Cheaper and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users