Lim Swee Say Gotta Work Cheaper, Better, Faster

Gendut

After this GE [laugh], otherwise next GE he gotta run road liao.

What goes around comes around!!! [:p]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

He himself so expensive to maintain! kookoo talk again! By the way, he got ministerial substance meh?

i only remember his statement "when i look at my cpf statement, i feel so rich"

Whatever it is I just hope he will never do the LBH-thing again...

Sick to see them do that.

[bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry]

Not sure if you guys have the same impression of me. I find the way he (LSS) talks a bit effeminate...like very soft and wimpy type..

He himself so expensive to maintain! kookoo talk again! By the way, he got ministerial substance meh?

i only remember his statement "when i look at my cpf statement, i feel so rich"

He's a DikHead.................... attended Catholic High / NJC, an opportunist, studied in UK under govt scholarship, cant even bother to master either Chinese or English.... started as an IT guy in Mindef, moved to then govt IT agency, sahkah all the way up... joined the party, continues his SK till today.......... want him to list significant achievement for the country, the list will be short, if there's a list at all............ talks loud these days but with zero substance, repeating motherhood statements after statements is the only thing he does

Not sure if you guys have the same impression of me. I find the way he (LSS) talks a bit effeminate...like very soft and wimpy type..

in his NJC days, his nickname was MahJie 妈姊 (ah mah working for family in the 30-50s)....... there you goes ..... a bit of a nerd, a bit of sissy........ saw with my own eyes...

East Coast is the lowest winning margin for GRC.

Because got best 3-in-1 combination.

One in charge of transport - 1st world public and private system

one is 2nd in charge of housing - no need to elaborate more

Another is labour - cost of living high still as people to be cheaper

He's a DikHead.................... attended Catholic High / NJC, an opportunist, studied in UK under govt scholarship, cant even bother to master either Chinese or English.... started as an IT guy in Mindef, moved to then govt IT agency, sahkah all the way up... joined the party, continues his SK till today.......... want him to list significant achievement for the country, the list will be short, if there's a list at all............ talks loud these days but with zero substance, repeating motherhood statements after statements is the only thing he does

A-Team?

If i earn that kind of $ i surely say I feel so rich

Talk is cheap. Seriously I didnt really comprehend his message

↡ Advertisement