Which bank offer lowest interest rate for personal loan.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Banks Normally have very long approval cycle and it some times not easy to get approval from them. Nowadays i will say a better choice is to go to a licensed money lender, have engage this company G Star Credit Pte Ltd a few times before on personal loan, the good thing about them is fast approval, simple process and professional customer service. You can check their website at https://www.g-starcredit.com or submit an application at https://g-starcredit.com/online-application their turn around respond time is pretty fast and efficient. 

Edited by HarryKane

(edited)

Banks Normally have very long approval cycle and it some times not easy to get approval from them. Nowadays i will say a better choice is to go to a licensed money lender, have engage this company G Star Credit Pte Ltd a few times before on personal loan, the good thing about them is fast approval, simple process and professional customer service. You can check their website at https://www.g-starcredit.com or submit an application at https://g-starcredit.com/online-application their turn around respond time is pretty fast and efficient.

Muayhahahahahahah

You are in the wrong forum buddy.

Here everyone wallet fat fat, looking to place out their cash

Looking to give loans not take loans

Edited by Throttle2

Muayhahahahahahah

You are in the wrong thready buddy.

Here everyone wallet fat fat, looking to place out their cash

Looking to guve loans not take loans

ð¤ªð

Like our T2 boss ... he gives out rolex as loan
  • Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Singsaver does the personal loan comparison. i think POSB has one now that is 3.88% if you apply thru them (but i don think its a guaranteed rate, i.e. depends on your credit score etc.), but there's one from SCB cashone loan they indicated guaranteed rate of 3.88% as well so you can check it out (:

If anyone has nice Rolex to sell, can check with me first

I give very good price

Better than pawn shop

Better than watch shop

Lai ah lai ah

Muayhahahahah

My RM called to tell me they offer 0.75% loan rate with your assets as collateral.

Thats a good loan spread in my opinion.

Not many Private Banks can offer such spread nowadays.

19 minutes ago, fastfurious said:

sibeh sway lately, my car got into accident. at home, my mom got admitted into hospital. and now my gf told me that she might be pregnant with my kid. 😰😰😰

these unexpected events happening, really weighting in on my savings. Now can only eat Cai Png everyday at work. what should i do? who can i approach for help sia?  really need some good advice during this trying times...

ask @Jamesc he has alot of experience 

• Haha! 3

23 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

ask @Jamesc he has alot of experience 

It's true I have a lot of experience in this matter and here is my expert advice. 

In these very difficult times the most important is not to give up hope and cheer yourself up

Since you can only eat chye png treat yourself to a nicer chye png. Spend that extra 20 or 30 cents or even 50 cents for more appetising food. 

Choose 2 meat and one veg instead of 2 vegs and one meat. Treat yourself. 

And look for different varieties of chye png. Some have wedding dinner type of dishes. Lemon chicken,  soya sauce fish, BBQ spare ribs,  expensive veg like broccoli and mushrooms with oyster sauce etc etc. 

SLK is exactly right I am the expert on being broke and surviving on chye png. I think this is what he meant. 

:D

And next time wear two rubber band and put tiger balm in between. 

See who shout first and you know which rubber band broke first. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1