The all-new Third Generation Opel Zafira Tourer MPV!

Caddilac

Turbocharged

Nice! Hoped it comes to Singapore in the 1.6Turbo.....

Might tempt me to trade in my missus Vellfire....

Nice! Hoped it comes to Singapore in the 1.6Turbo.....

Might tempt me to trade in my missus Vellfire....

In terms of space , no MPV can beat your Vellfire.. [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

I have contribution to this car interior design. Hehe.

The centre console got so many buttons ... like having a keyboard there ... I guess this is call sophistication bah :D

(edited)

The centre console got so many buttons ... like having a keyboard there ... I guess this is call sophistication bah :D

You have to ask the styling guys. They are the ones with the idea to squeeze in some many buttons. But you can't say don't have many feature then. Haha.

If you look careful, the bottom left knob, you notice a button in the center of the knob with a wheel. Thats heated steering wheel. Everytime I tell people in Singapore what the symbol means, they are like :blink:

Apparently, I heard its quite common in higher end cars in cold climate.

Edited by Kiadaw

You have to ask the styling guys. They are the ones with the idea to squeeze in some many buttons. But you can't say don't have many feature then. Haha.

If you look careful, the bottom left knob, you notice a button in the center of the knob with a wheel. Thats heated steering wheel. Everytime I tell people in Singapore what the symbol means, they are like :blink:

Apparently, I heard its quite common in higher end cars in cold climate.

Ventilated seats (with hot/cold air blowing up the @-ss) I know ... but heated steering wheel ? WOW it's literally HOT BEHIND THE WHEELS !... I am really frog in the well [:(]

When I sent my zafira for first servicing at Auto Germany on Tuesday, I saw a poster of this new model. Stated on the poster that this new model will be launched in Q2 2012. The new Opel showroom will also be launched in Q2 2012. Not sure about pricing though

My cousin has this new model in Paris. Likes the styling and seat practicality. But says the ride is a lot more harsh than his old Astra. My brother has a C4P in Sydney and comparing these two reviews, I say the C4P is a better car. How much is the Tourer priced here btw?