Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1496 replies to this topic | 63 praises

Posted 19 May 2011 - 02:29 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hope those involved don't mind me posting this up:

Clickthrough to view more:
http://garage36.blog...-singapore.html

Garage36.com

Posted 22 May 2011 - 11:02 AM

Forhod
  • Premium member
    Forhod
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Thanks for sharing! Kudos to all for the effort and moolah to keep these gems around in this modern Singapore.
Now.. if only the KPCGs and the 240Zs are still around... sad.gif

Posted 22 May 2011 - 12:00 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

3 of them park in the same mcsp right? Lol

Confirm at least 2 is... And the ef belongs to a mcfer
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:03 AM

RepoCars
  • RepoCars
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

wow! look's like ford mustang. old car. is great car. by the way thx for sharing this.. :)

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:28 AM

Timeless
  • Timeless
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

hi bros. . .wat car is this?

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:53 AM

Sw20
  • Sw20
    5th Gear
    Author Image

mr2 old enough?

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:02 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

chasing the old cars, TA22 Celica vs FC RX7 (vs me behind)

Edited by Mockngbrd, 03 June 2011 - 12:02 PM.

Garage36.com

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:13 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

We had another friendly meet :)

http://garage36.blog...laupokchia.html

(Yes MR2 is old enough)

Edited by Mockngbrd, 28 June 2011 - 12:13 PM.

Garage36.com

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:12 PM

Hermitage
  • Hermitage
    6th Gear
    Author Image

We had another friendly meet :)

(Yes MR2 is old enough)

Oh nice man! Too bad I couldn't be there last Sunday as I was vacationing in Melaka dry.gif I've attended most of their meets but somehow didn't know which guy you were! Was at the one in your first post...that day, you came in awe5oMe E34?!? sly.gif

Nice pix too! However, I believe one of the members of that club is very sensitive about pix of his car appearing in any form of social media/website. But don't worry lah, I won't tell... wink.gif

Edited by Hermitage, 28 June 2011 - 01:13 PM.

No matter where you come from, as long as you are Human...you are an AFRICAN.

Posted 28 June 2011 - 06:08 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Oh nice man! Too bad I couldn't be there last Sunday as I was vacationing in Melaka dry.gif I've attended most of their meets but somehow didn't know which guy you were! Was at the one in your first post...that day, you came in awe5oMe E34?!? sly.gif

Nice pix too! However, I believe one of the members of that club is very sensitive about pix of his car appearing in any form of social media/website. But don't worry lah, I won't tell... wink.gif

yup that was me. which was urs?
let me know who doesn't want their pics up, i'll gladly take em down.
Garage36.com

Posted 28 June 2011 - 07:07 PM

Hermitage
  • Hermitage
    6th Gear
    Author Image

yup that was me. which was urs?
let me know who doesn't want their pics up, i'll gladly take em down.

Mine's the Hachi without the stickers! biggrin.gif

Hmmm...actually, I wouldn't know if he'd actually Want tHem taken down. Your's Is a very presenTable, wEll laid-out blog I Feel. SuCh being the case, perhaps he wouldn't mind at all...

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:01 PM

Weiming
  • Weiming
    4th Gear
    Author Image

This is so cool. How to join for such meet-ups? :)

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:44 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Mine's the Hachi without the stickers! biggrin.gif

Hmmm...actually, I wouldn't know if he'd actually Want tHem taken down. Your's Is a very presenTable, wEll laid-out blog I Feel. SuCh being the case, perhaps he wouldn't mind at all...

haha no worries then, he knows bout the blog.
Garage36.com

Posted 16 July 2011 - 10:41 AM

Cook1234
  • Cook1234
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

when is the meeting?

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:31 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

yesterday (Sunday)

*true story bro*

Edited by Mockngbrd, 22 August 2011 - 11:31 PM.

Garage36.com

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:06 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

http://garage36.blog...ol-sundays.html
Garage36.com

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:37 PM

Hermitage
  • Hermitage
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Great stuff mate! Always a pleasure reading your blog thumbsup.gif

Posted 24 August 2011 - 11:21 PM

Mllcg
  • Premium member
    Mllcg
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

next outing i must go sia...

Posted 24 August 2011 - 11:22 PM

Fastfive1
  • Premium member
    Fastfive1
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Yeah me too

Posted 24 August 2011 - 11:54 PM

HOUSENUMBER
  • Premium member
    HOUSENUMBER
    4th Gear
    Author Image

is that hachi belongs to one of the bro's here ? ohmy.gif

Back to Meetups  ·  General Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: car, meetup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users