Help: Need advice on street cameras on Bukit Timah Link

Moredhel

Dear Bros,

I was involved in an accident some time back at Bukit Timah Link, the curve upslope road leading to PIE on the right.

Right now the accident is coming back to haunt me via court hearings and etc...

So I just need to find out a couple of things but it would be abit hard to stop along that stretch.

Hence,

Just want to check if anyone knows if there are any street cameras along that stretch of road?

And

How do I go about obtaining a copy of the video from TP if there is a camera taking that stretch?

Accident happened in 2009.

Many thanks in advance!!

↡ Advertisement

Dear Bros,

I was involved in an accident some time back at Bukit Timah Link, the curve upslope road leading to PIE on the right.

So I just need to find out a couple of things but it would be abit hard to stop along that stretch.

Hence,

Just want to check if anyone knows if there are any street cameras along that stretch of road?

And

How do I go about obtaining a copy of the video from TP if there is a camera taking that stretch?

Many thanks in advance!!

Call TP or LTA to findout

Hypersonic

Dear Bros,

Hence,

And

Many thanks in advance!!

bro, tough luck.............even if there was a video recording along the stretch........ TP will not release it to you or anybody..............I have tried once when my bro had an accident along PIE...................don't know if an court order will help tho..............

Turbocharged

Happened in 2009.

Now 2011. Isnt it too late to ask for a copy now?

They may have already wash off the video.

Good luck to you

↡ Advertisement