Serious accident (lamborghini murcielago)

Hondacub777

Happens along grange road towards holland road.No pictures taken as I was at the opposite lane.His bumper and debris was on my side.If I'm not wrong,the engine was off the car.A person was lying down on the side of the road.Not very sure if it's the driver or a cyclist coz I tot I saw a bicycle on the roadside. 7070 was the number.

↡ Advertisement

Engine also can fly out of the car is pretty amazing man! As we know, the V12 is mounted in the back, a possible scenario is that this guy somehow managed crash in such a way that the rear of the car went above an object like a fire hydrant, and dropped violently down onto it (point of impact being directly below the engine itself) thus ejecting the engine in the manner described.

But quite unlikely right? Do you think he hit a motorcycle instead, and that engine belonged to the motor?

As I was at the oppo lane,it was quite hard for me to took a picture.By the way,I even went over the debris and hit the bumper.Last but not least,the driver door was open upwards.Not very sure the driver flew off or someone pulled him out of the wreckage.

As I was at the oppo lane,it was quite hard for me to took a picture.By the way,I even went over the debris and hit the bumper.Last but not least,the driver door was open upwards.Not very sure the driver flew off or someone pulled him out of the wreckage.

That's normal mate. Thought you would've known that. It's Lambo's signature "scissor" doors ^_^

Lamborghini-Murcielago-supercar.jpg

Engine also can fly out of the car is pretty amazing man! As we know, the V12 is mounted in the back, a possible scenario is that this guy somehow managed crash in such a way that the rear of the car went above an object like a fire hydrant, and dropped violently down onto it (point of impact being directly below the engine itself) thus ejecting the engine in the manner described.

But quite unlikely right? Do you think he hit a motorcycle instead, and that engine belonged to the motor?

or driver driving a second hand Lambor and previouis owner didnt repair it properly after a major accident some time back?

Speaking of bumpers lying around, I spotted a white civic type R bumper lying at the side of the highway just before the upslope to ECP from AYE. Lower Delta or Alexandra that area..Wonder whose is it..

That's normal mate. Thought you would've known that. It's Lambo's signature "scissor" doors ^_^

That's why my title murcielago and not gallardo.i was juz wondering what causes door to open.Becoz of the impact or someone pull the victim out by opening the door. 

Hope someone can post the pictures here and bless that nobody is killed in this accident.

or driver driving a second hand Lambor and previouis owner didnt repair it properly after a major accident some time back?

Wah, quite unlikely bah. Lambo serious accident usually write-off, too ex to repair!

That's why my title murcielago and not gallardo.i was juz wondering what causes door to open.Becoz of the impact or someone pull the victim out by opening the door. 

Hope someone can post the pictures here and bless that nobody is killed in this accident.

OIC! Thank goodness. Was quite sure you knew that with your avatar! Yep, probably someone helped him out, our he got out himself lah.

Speaking of bumpers lying around, I spotted a white civic type R bumper lying at the side of the highway just before the upslope to ECP from AYE. Lower Delta or Alexandra that area..Wonder whose is it..

Haha I just spotted it 2 hour ago too!

Wah, quite unlikely bah. Lambo serious accident usually write-off, too ex to repair!

the previous owner, or the dealer who took over the car, did a quick-fix and sold it to the present owner........ when there's good money to be 'made', things like this can happen...... hope it's not the case here though [:)]

OIC! Thank goodness. Was quite sure you knew that with your avatar! Yep, probably someone helped him out, our he got out himself lah.

not that I am a pessimist........ could it be that at the time of the accident the lambo was driven by an un-licensed driver who ran away after the accident and forgot to shut the door in a hurry?? :D

not that I am a pessimist........ could it be that at the time of the accident the lambo was driven by an un-licensed driver who ran away after the accident and forgot to shut the door in a hurry?? :D

seriously from the way i see,i dun think the driver will be able to walk out on his own [sweatdrop]

the previous owner, or the dealer who took over the car, did a quick-fix and sold it to the present owner........ when there's good money to be 'made', things like this can happen...... hope it's not the case here though [:)]

True, though with Lambos, there's hardly a component you'd care to call cheap! But for the potential money one like that could make for the dealer, anything's possible I suppose.

Valet going for joy ride?? [lipsrsealed]

(edited)

i really doubt that ^ circle of ppl who buy these cars very small, and buyers are not exactly the clueless type imo.

pics off a fren's fb:

247166_10150633275530173_673530172_18893899_4204351_n.jpg

226501_10150633276010173_673530172_18893906_4425074_n.jpg

248151_10150633275815173_673530172_18893903_2565171_n.jpg

hopefully no one in the passenger seat. takes alot of force to bend a lambo up like this. But the passenger shell looks quite intact

Edited by Mockngbrd
↡ Advertisement