Where can buy steak quality beef in the west?

Rosschang

was doing glossaries at fairprice@jp one fine weekday after work and felt like making steak... a sudden surge of memories back in Aussie where good steak beef is available everywhere... student time, trying to cook every meal to save...

but after looking around the whole fairprice (at basement), all I can find is those rock hard frozen beef... geezzz...

so ya, any accessible place around the west that sells quality steak beef meat?

↡ Advertisement

was doing glossaries at fairprice@jp one fine weekday after work and felt like making steak... a sudden surge of memories back in Aussie where good steak beef is available everywhere... student time, trying to cook every meal to save...

but after looking around the whole fairprice (at basement), all I can find is those rock hard frozen beef... geezzz...

Groceries.

There's a butchery at Chip Bee gardens, opposite Holland V, where the cultured people go. Forgot the name of the place. Must wear nice nice and don't talk one kind when you go there okay? [laugh] [laugh]

Groceries.

There's a butchery at Chip Bee gardens, opposite Holland V, where the cultured people go. Forgot the name of the place. Must wear nice nice and don't talk one kind when you go there okay? [laugh] [laugh]

No need to act atas lah..... Just flash a few $100 note can liao [laugh] [laugh]

No need to act atas lah..... Just flash a few $100 note can liao [laugh] [laugh]

Like that I cannot go there liao.. No nice clothes and no $100 notes to wave around.. [bigcry] [bigcry]

Hur... I prefer to wear like a ah pek tee with holes etc and wear a golden rolex flash flash... [laugh][pirate][sunny]

Neutral Newbie

could try http://www.espiritosantobutchery.com.sg/

at parkway parade and great world city. it delivers to your door step as well...

↡ Advertisement