Where To Enjoy A Good "Affordable" Steak?

Vulcann

Chef Kenny @ changi business park..

Always eat there cos the ribeye is nice n only $15.90 nett..

His western is different from others especially the chicken chop..

The boss teach me before start eating his food,smell his food 1st,everytime got a nice herb smell from his chicken chop..

Will continue to recommend friends & family members there to eat,it's pity he only open 5days week

.... and parking is a bitch there too on weekdays !!

anyway, you guys might want to try Cafe Oliv @ Katong for their western sets ... sometimes got offer on those coupons sites where they give up to 50% off even ... portion is pretty big even when at offer price.

Edited by Ysc3
↡ Advertisement

.... and parking is a bitch there too on weekdays !!

anyway, you guys might want to try Cafe Oliv @ Katong for their western sets ... sometimes got offer on those coupons sites where they give up to 50% off even ... portion is pretty big even when at offer price.

That depend on wat time u go mah...I know they open up car park after 11am..

Katong got bad car park too btw..

That depend on wat time u go mah...I know they open up car park after 11am..

Katong got bad car park too btw..

i complain abt CBP ... becoz i kenah summon there mah (even willing to pay for hourly parking also no lot)... but katong on weekdays office hours still ok leh ... just went there last thursday afternoon.

i complain abt CBP ... becoz i kenah summon there mah (even willing to pay for hourly parking also no lot)... but katong on weekdays office hours still ok leh ... just went there last thursday afternoon.

There is this plaza 8@CBP got hourly parking..

The security told me normally they will close hourly till 11am than open out hourly again cos they wan reserve the hourly for lunch people coming to park..hope this help..

Will only advice people go Chef Kenny for dinner cos his lunch is pack..

Normally I go during dinner so can really enjoy slowly..

He never advertised his shop heavily as compared to other stalls around at Plaza 8, so many will miss it as it's behind the main walkway.

Chef Kenny @ changi business park..

Always eat there cos the ribeye is nice n only $15.90 nett..

His western is different from others especially the chicken chop..

The boss teach me before start eating his food,smell his food 1st,everytime got a nice herb smell from his chicken chop..

Will continue to recommend friends & family members there to eat,it's pity he only open 5days week

There are several places to park, just look ard.

Ah I know this one [;)]

All the way to the front of the kopi shop one?

Very "beng" joint right?

Ya ever tried their steak, not bad [thumbsup]

tried it last night.. treated to a vivid display of intricate tatoo designs and hair dye colors. Food was so so... The hot plate was too smoky ... after the meal, i walked furthur up and discovered Aston opened a branch just next door.... damned

tried it last night.. treated to a vivid display of intricate tatoo designs and hair dye colors. Food was so so... The hot plate was too smoky ... after the meal, i walked furthur up and discovered Aston opened a branch just next door.... damned

Lucky u didn't eat aston at that outlet..

That outlet chef isn't a good cook..

3-4 yrs back, they were above average. Nowadays, the beng western stall is really bad.

Nowadays there is quite a handful of authentic looking meat grocers around selling cuts which may otherwise not be available in your typical run of the mill supermarkets. Any recommendations for any of such grocers and what is your favourite selection?

There is this plaza 8@CBP got hourly parking..

The security told me normally they will close hourly till 11am than open out hourly again cos they wan reserve the hourly for lunch people coming to park..hope this help..

Will only advice people go Chef Kenny for dinner cos his lunch is pack..

Normally I go during dinner so can really enjoy slowly..

yahlah ... that's where i kenah summon lah !! but i managed to write in appeal and got it waived.

i think the eatery you are talking about is just next to the taxi stand right ? looks quite a simple setup.

Turbocharged

Nowadays there is quite a handful of authentic looking meat grocers around selling cuts which may otherwise not be available in your typical run of the mill supermarkets. Any recommendations for any of such grocers and what is your favourite selection?

For butcher I like Huber's at dempsey. Wide variety of meats. Got grass-fed, organic, grain fed aust, usda prime, waygu.

For steaks, can try Swiss Grill at Coronation. Operated by Swiss Butchery, the steaks are decent. Le Bouchon's (Ann Siang) grain fed rib eye is also pretty ok.

Nowadays looking more for places that dry age their own meats.

Botak Jones Steak are so much nicer than Auston.

If affordable restaurant steak, can try jack place during lunch.

had the BJ rosemary herbs steak previously ... the meat was quite "tough" actually ... even medium done.

↡ Advertisement