DIY VOLT STABLILZER

Cwx7978589

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

last week i post a diy volt stabilizer was banned due to the forum rules

Edited by BabyBlade
↡ Advertisement

pls dont play with electricity do more harm than good. fry car electronics, worse still fry yourself. cannot afford the $200 for vs dont drive lah

pls dont play with electricity do more harm than good. fry car electronics, worse still fry yourself. cannot afford the $200 for vs dont drive lah

childish

DIY voltage stabilizer should work exactly like those brands that carry it. It's actually a simple device that cost a 10 over dollars if you buy the parts bit by bit!

It will work. Its the super high selling price of the product that makes it not Value for money.

The more capacitor you install, the smoother the electrical current. Very good for hi-Fi and sensitive electrical equipment.

$200 for a vs when you can get it less then $100 and performence is better then your $200 VS?

look at the facts at youtube, pivot vs can't hold charge at all.

Unfortunately, the concept of VS is too ingrained in many people's minds. It has become one of the 'first' few mods people do when they get a new car or feel like spending some money.

Why? because of its relative affordability as compared to all other mods in the market...

If you read automotive technical books, VS has no merit nor any special mention on a car's electrical system even as an add-on accessory.

The Toyota technical training materials even state so.

Toyota Technical Training - Battery (1st page - Battery Functions)

If that being the case where the battery technically has no contribution in operation function during driving, then where does VS come into play to 'smooth' out the current? or for that matter anything else since current flow is one directional? ie. absorbing charge from charging cycles.

During engine operations, the battery only serves to receive charge from the alternator OR to supplement the current draw if the total consumption exceeds the alternator output (which is highly unlikely and rare in most conditions).

Disprove Toyota, please.

VS makers should sue Toyota and make big money, if the content is not true, no? [laugh]

Save your money and spend on something else my friends. Even 3M floor mats has better dollar utilization concept.

Supersonic

VS and grounding...some of the most useless and lucrative snake oil that marketeers can sell.

After over a century of automobile production, none of the makers have ever thought about adding a box of capacitors to boost power, lower fc, colder ac, auto gear shift faster and what have you. They must be really blind.

Your car battery is the single biggest capacitor you can find right under your nose.

As for filtering the battery, yeah..why is it needed ?

Most of the electrical components like ICE, ecu..already have their own capacitors for filtration at the input source.

It will work. Its the super high selling price of the product that makes it not Value for money.

The more capacitor you install, the smoother the electrical current. Very good for hi-Fi and sensitive electrical equipment.

KNN a house has 240V, so many expensive appliances, computer, high def tv, harman kardon, etc yet I don't see anyone install VS for house circuit.

Car only 12V need to VS what? [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

hi bro, have u tried ur own product on ur ride? how was it?

hi bro .I already sold few set vs. And they feedback quite good

But the admin deleted my post due to the forum rules

well ez stab (jon) also started w his own diy VS in that ugly black box, which managed to hold its ground agst the big jap brands like pivot.

Neutral Newbie

VS and grounding...some of the most useless and lucrative snake oil that marketeers can sell.

After over a century of automobile production, none of the makers have ever thought about adding a box of capacitors to boost power, lower fc, colder ac, auto gear shift faster and what have you. They must be really blind.

Your car battery is the single biggest capacitor you can find right under your nose.

Most of the electrical components like ICE, ecu..already have their own capacitors for filtration at the input source.

Hi bro . If u try it u can feel the difference

Just feel good factor. $100 to feel good, or $200 to feel good, or DIY.

Why sounds like something else.

Always suan those VS sellers.

Me: "VS can improve my performance how many %?"

VSS: "Sure improve!! Maybe 3%, maybe 10% based on your car."

Me: "Wah!! So good ah?"

VSS: "Yah, our VS is the latest technology, better than Pivot because we us high grade materials."

Me: "If never work got refund anot?"

VSS: "Sure work one! If not I how to sell so many until nearly out of stock?"

Me: "I see. But just in case don't work, got refund?"

VSS: "If you not happy with the VS, you take back I refund you!!"

Me: "Ok. I'll take 34 Pcs. Assuming it's not compunded improvements, I should see my 165bhp car become 333.3 at dyno minimum?"

VSS: Diam.......

(edited)

Hi bro . If u try it u can feel the difference

That's what they all say.

'Feel'.

Have you dyno-ed your car before installation and after installation?

Kindly post the results here so the many bros will rush to buy your wonder stuff.

Hopefully got 3%. I want 34 Pcs. [laugh]

NPNT!!!

Edited by Moredhel