• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
8 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 29 May 2011 - 08:40 PM

Eko6
  • Premium member
    Eko6
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi all,

Would like to find out the reasonable price to change a leaked radiator. My ride is nissan sunny. I have changed the radiator at about $400. Not sure if I had been kotok. If yes, will not go back the workshop anymore.

Posted 29 May 2011 - 08:44 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

my 400cc Jap motorbike radiator costs $800 (and that's many years back), you say neh?

For those more adventurous, if the leak is small, can DIY scrap off old paint and rust, then use A+B epoxy compound to seal up leak.

Done that on my bike and it's still going strong after so many years.

Edited by Kangadrool, 29 May 2011 - 08:46 PM.

Posted 30 May 2011 - 09:46 AM

Kungfu
  • Premium member
    Kungfu
    4th Gear
    Author Image

depends........how long had yr radiator been changed for yr sunny. radiator usually last very long.....if it leak just a year or two after change...then you might have gotten as recon radiator!!!

Posted 30 May 2011 - 09:52 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

depends........how long had yr radiator been changed for yr sunny. radiator usually last very long.....if it leak just a year or two after change...then you might have gotten as recon radiator!!!

My friend's car raditor leak and so he went to change, cost ard $200-300, but after a while raditor leak again, so i guess the workshop gave him a recon radiator! rolleyes.gif
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:16 PM

Eko6
  • Premium member
    Eko6
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

My friend's car raditor leak and so he went to change, cost ard $200-300, but after a while raditor leak again, so i guess the workshop gave him a recon radiator! rolleyes.gif

For a few hundreds, not worth to buy recon. So far, I only hear gear box or alternative got recon ones as they are in thoursands.

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:16 PM

Eko6
  • Premium member
    Eko6
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Original one lasted 6 years. The replaced one so far so good after a few months.

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:17 PM

Eko6
  • Premium member
    Eko6
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

my 400cc Jap motorbike radiator costs $800 (and that's many years back), you say neh?

Hon to ni? I think you kenna kotok. laugh.gif

Posted 13 March 2016 - 02:50 PM

henryheng123
  • henryheng123
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

For leaking I suggest you better change a new radiator. -

Edited by Bavarian, 14 March 2016 - 12:58 PM.

Posted 07 August 2017 - 10:00 AM

StephenLee
  • StephenLee
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Found this lobang for radiator replacements and repairs.

The shop is Goh Lee Wah Automobile in Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2.

The owner Eric is a supplier of radiators for many motorshop in Singapore.

He even ordered a Ssangyong Musso radiator for me from his manufactuer in China.

Workmanship and repairs are very professional.

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Quick Reply

Tags: Radiator, change

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users