Radiator change

Eko6

hi all,

Would like to find out the reasonable price to change a leaked radiator. My ride is nissan sunny. I have changed the radiator at about $400. Not sure if I had been kotok. If yes, will not go back the workshop anymore.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

my 400cc Jap motorbike radiator costs $800 (and that's many years back), you say neh?

For those more adventurous, if the leak is small, can DIY scrap off old paint and rust, then use A+B epoxy compound to seal up leak.

Done that on my bike and it's still going strong after so many years.

Edited by Kangadrool

depends........how long had yr radiator been changed for yr sunny. radiator usually last very long.....if it leak just a year or two after change...then you might have gotten as recon radiator!!!

Supersonic

depends........how long had yr radiator been changed for yr sunny. radiator usually last very long.....if it leak just a year or two after change...then you might have gotten as recon radiator!!!

My friend's car raditor leak and so he went to change, cost ard $200-300, but after a while raditor leak again, so i guess the workshop gave him a recon radiator! [rolleyes]

My friend's car raditor leak and so he went to change, cost ard $200-300, but after a while raditor leak again, so i guess the workshop gave him a recon radiator! [rolleyes]

For a few hundreds, not worth to buy recon. So far, I only hear gear box or alternative got recon ones as they are in thoursands.

Original one lasted 6 years. The replaced one so far so good after a few months.

my 400cc Jap motorbike radiator costs $800 (and that's many years back), you say neh?

Hon to ni? I think you kenna kotok. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Found this lobang for radiator replacements and repairs.

The shop is Goh Lee Wah Automobile in Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2.

The owner Eric is a supplier of radiators for many motorshop in Singapore.

He even ordered a Ssangyong Musso radiator for me from his manufactuer in China.

Workmanship and repairs are very professional.

↡ Advertisement