Honda Stream

Rm2s

Thanks everyone for their valuable input. I quite like the Stream, the challenge now is to find something within my budget and not too high mileage. Also looking for reliable used car dealer also hard. Will look out for ads from now on.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Thanks everyone for their valuable input. I quite like the Stream, the challenge now is to find something within my budget and not too high mileage. Also looking for reliable used car dealer also hard. Will look out for ads from now on.

There are no. of Stream owners in Stream forum selling their ride, you may try look out for them directly.

More reliable source and lower price than go thru dealer.

Hello brother and sister of mcf, first time Posting here..

I brought a 2nd hand Honda stream rsz 2007. I notice that when the gears goes up, the steering wheel becomes really heavy.. Like as if the wheels it's very heavy.. It's a 17' wheel.

Is this normal? Or is there a way to make it lighter??

It's my first time driving the stream so I'm very new to it..

Neutral Newbie

Wiper sometimes does not return to the starting position, even if you turn off the wiper, wiper wipe next time you open the engine.

Hello brother and sister of mcf, first time Posting here..

I brought a 2nd hand Honda stream rsz 2007. I notice that when the gears goes up, the steering wheel becomes really heavy.. Like as if the wheels it's very heavy.. It's a 17' wheel.

Is this normal? Or is there a way to make it lighter??

It's my first time driving the stream so I'm very new to it..

Nope, my second hand stream steering feels OK (not heavy) when gear changes.

Send to Kah for a look lo...

Neutral Newbie

Dear all Honda Stream owners,

Jackspeed is currently having promotion for year 2009 Honda Stream car leather seat cover.

Genuine full leather car seat cover and door panels in beige color for S$600 only (before GST).

You may call 6788 2088, look for Fion or Joan if you have any other enquiries.

Cheers!!

don't understand why honda stopped stream production the best sold MPV,

the silly decision will push honda join Mits and Suzuki soon

Is there a new Honda Stream coming ? Or maybe Honda Jade will replace Honda Stream.

Is there a new Honda Stream coming ? Or maybe Honda Jade will replace Honda Stream.

don't think they will import Jade, Jade is particular for China, made by Chinese DongFeng-Honda,

Honda had given up mid-MPV market,

don't think they will import Jade, Jade is particular for China, made by Chinese DongFeng-Honda,

Honda had given up mid-MPV market,

Oh that's very surprising. Where did you get this info from ?

http://www.hondasacuras.com/2013/05/2014-and-2015-honda-model-release.html#!/2013/05/2014-and-2015-honda-model-release.html

Base on the above link, the new Honda Stream will be release in May 14. Looks quite accurate base on the actual release of models such as Accord, Jazz/Fit, CIty and Odyssey.

the earliest come to SG should be 2nd half of 2014,

Edited by Quantum