• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
292 replies to this topic | 655 praises

Posted 31 May 2011 - 03:07 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

any bros and sis uses this in their house main door?

Whats the pros and cons and most importantly.......$$ blush.gif
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 31 May 2011 - 03:19 PM

Coupe07
  • Premium member
    Coupe07
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i am using samsung SHS-5230 digital door lock.... very convenient fast, using either finger print or password to open the door. price abt 1300 - 1400.. but if u google this item, i tink you can easily get the same model at below 900.

Posted 31 May 2011 - 03:23 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

any bros and sis uses this in their house main door?

Whats the pros and cons and most importantly.......$$ blush.gif

Please ensure that the model you buy will automaticaly open when power failure or batteries weak ....... sweatdrop.gif

Yewheng praised this

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 31 May 2011 - 03:23 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i am using samsung SHS-5230 digital door lock.... very convenient fast, using either finger print or password to open the door. price abt 1300 - 1400.. but if u google this item, i tink you can easily get the same model at below 900.

saw quite a few on ebay and its really not that ex. No more than US$300....but

who is able to install?
Is one size fits all doors??

Posted 31 May 2011 - 03:47 PM

Sunburnsam
  • Sunburnsam
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Please ensure that the model you buy will automaticaly open when power failure or batteries weak ....... sweatdrop.gif

Yes...please ensure you get a model that still uses a key override as a last resort.

My door lock can use the following and pratically we use only b) :)

a) card
b) password by touch (numbers)
c) key

Quotes from Clarkson
Driving an Alfa always have something to think about...is not about when you get there BUT will I get there!

You�re not a petrolhead until you�ve owned an Alfa. Now I know what it means.

Posted 31 May 2011 - 03:58 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yes...please ensure you get a model that still uses a key override as a last resort.

My door lock can use the following and pratically we use only b) :)

a) card
b) password by touch (numbers)
c) key

surely the manufacturers would have thought of this. ...... wacko.gif

if not, hack it down blink.gif .................................. laugh.gif

Posted 31 May 2011 - 04:00 PM

Darthrevan
  • Premium member
    Darthrevan
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

buy those with at least 3 opening option..card, key, password..fingerprint identification is optional and good to have..prices can vary greatly

Edited by Darthrevan, 31 May 2011 - 04:05 PM.

Posted 31 May 2011 - 04:03 PM

Jerms
  • Jerms
    5th Gear
    Author Image

i am using a samsung digital door lock. have used it for about a year so far.. no problems and i havent even had to replace my first set of batteries. fast and easy with no need to carry keys anymore. :)

Posted 31 May 2011 - 04:08 PM

Tarzan666
  • Tarzan666
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

safe or not..password alpha numeric? How many digits?

MCF PS3 Clan 1)Dj_spike:Dj_Shahril 2)Fireball0088:hsb0088 3)Tarzan666:sardin69 4)Tonyhawk:yaharoko 5)Ah_Cow:Ah_Cow 6)Kingcopa:thegod09 7)Freestylers09:freestylers09 8)Wreckwrx:wreckwrx 9)Galantspeedz:accordH22A 10)Unltd:Unltd8 11)Ixus:luckytan 12)Limahmao:limahmao 13)Skylander:rico7ch3t 14)Little_prince:The_king137 15)Hub_n_mona:trebuh007 16)Angguguay:itsagg 17)Ni_Ni10: ni_ni10 18)Windchoco : windchoco 19)King:Ah_nei 20)Tansrb:Tansrb 21)Nlatio: nlatio 22)MadDog70:XTheDarkSideX 23)Tkesper:Tkesper 24)Mazdaowner:SGSEAL64 25)Introz:intro82 26)Thefear:TheFury31 27)Unfair:pepi18022009 28)Ad23:ad23tzj 29)Josho:pboong 30)Lectrosphere:Lectrosphere 31)Bonafidestack:bonafidejack 32)East539:fronsi 33)Pokyman:nicktakenup 34)Antonee:YuYu_Nov 35)Legacyx:Rigares 36)Zac:ZacharySim 37)Thargor:Thargor-Orlando 38)Shorty:STR8_ACE07 39)Mrmilktooth:mrmilktooth 40)VellfireS:VellfireS 41) Elmo:Havock3662

Posted 31 May 2011 - 04:09 PM

Hondauto
  • Hondauto
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

i just installed GATEMAN f10 (Korean made) - $350 with installation but only 1 month warranty. This one
with finger print & number lock with remote as optional. I think with built in burglar & fire alarm as well.

Posted 31 May 2011 - 04:11 PM

Acieed
  • Premium member
    Acieed
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Easy to install ? Direct swap with manual lock ?

i am using a samsung digital door lock. have used it for about a year so far.. no problems and i havent even had to replace my first set of batteries. fast and easy with no need to carry keys anymore. :)

Posted 31 May 2011 - 04:11 PM

Jerms
  • Jerms
    5th Gear
    Author Image

i just installed GATEMAN f10 (Korean made) - $350 with installation but only 1 month warranty. This one
with finger print & number lock with remote as optional. I think with built in burglar & fire alarm as well.

forgot to add.. my samsung model comes with built in alarm too.. so if there is impact or someone tried to meddle with the lock it will scream!

Posted 31 May 2011 - 04:15 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

from what little i know, gateman to korean is what honda is to a jap. Got contact to share with???

Posted 31 May 2011 - 04:27 PM

Crystal_tiong
  • Crystal_tiong
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

are we allowed to change the main door in HDB ?
i thought this door is more for condo ?

Posted 31 May 2011 - 04:30 PM

Ngck
  • Premium member
    Ngck
    6th Gear
    Author Image

better check if it will void fire insurance.
People are more violently opposed to fur than to leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

Posted 31 May 2011 - 04:58 PM

Hondauto
  • Hondauto
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

from what little i know, gateman to korean is what honda is to a jap. Got contact to share with???

google interlock digital.

for those who are worried about flat batteries....there is a external emergency battery terminal using 9V
batt as backup. Installation was done in only 15min. Cannot fit/install - no charge. BTW - I stay HDB.

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:25 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

google interlock digital.

for those who are worried about flat batteries....there is a external emergency battery terminal using 9V
batt as backup. Installation was done in only 15min. Cannot fit/install - no charge. BTW - I stay HDB.

thanks....

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:27 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

are we allowed to change the main door in HDB ?
i thought this door is more for condo ?

only changing lock.....not the whole door dry.gif

hdb wont even care if there is no lock on your door cool.gif

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:35 PM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I'm using.. Useful. Can change number combi anytime.. Good especially if u rent yr property or got tenants staying with you
有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:42 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

keyless entry.......here i come back home tongue.gif

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Digital, Door, Lock

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users