Digital Door Lock

Hamburger

Thank you for your advise, Sir !

Staffs keep loosing office keys, considering keyless entry option too.

hmmm..ur staff is got red sign above opis ah? cos u say 'loose....' :D:D:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

whats the usual 'combi' for using digital locks for HDB flat's front door?

as in, put keylock for front gate then digital lock for wooden door? or both digital locks? or no need metal gate? lol..

• Praise 1

Don't make sense to just do the metal gate, or just do the main door only.

Purpose is to go "keyless" right?

If just do one of them, you still gotta bring out one key ley

• Praise 2

Wanted to get a digital lock. But since i don't stay in a condo, the cost of getting both gate and door digital lock is prohibitive

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2

Wanted to get a digital lock. But since i don't stay in a condo, the cost of getting both gate and door digital lock is prohibitive

Gate is good lah

Good safety, wind can move

Jin song

i want get digital lock for my soon to come condo.

i just want to go out for 30mins running without having to bring a key out with me. dont like running with pouch/hp tangling on my body

i want get digital lock for my soon to come condo.

i just want to go out for 30mins running without having to bring a key out with me. dont like running with pouch/hp tangling on my body

Still must carry handphone money what

Wait run halfway, got boss call got wife call got kids call

Feel like eating Ice cream......

That's my point of view as well. If going digital, do both gate and door (esp for HDB dwellers like me) or else it defeats the purpose and you still gotta carry a set of keys.

As a side note, if your block/neighbourhood doesn't have anyone using digital locks, be prepared for people being kaypoh and fiddling with it initially.

My neighbours and the neighbourhood kids were all curious about the locks, and in the first two weeks the kids would sometimes try to fiddle with it/enter passcode (can hear the error message from the lock). After that the novelty died down and nobody bothers about the locks anymore.

Still must carry handphone money what

Wait run halfway, got boss call got wife call got kids call

Feel like eating Ice cream......

when i run, i dont like to be disturbed thus i prefer to run with nothing on me.

my current hdb is beside PCN so i dont need to run with house key when my parents are at home. its just 30mins la.

I will only go digital if use fingerprint.

Code is too easy to 'break in'. Some people do have the 'luck' to open number locks.

That's my point of view as well. If going digital, do both gate and door (esp for HDB dwellers like me) or else it defeats the purpose and you still gotta carry a set of keys.

As a side note, if your block/neighbourhood doesn't have anyone using digital locks, be prepared for people being kaypoh and fiddling with it initially.

My neighbours and the neighbourhood kids were all curious about the locks, and in the first two weeks the kids would sometimes try to fiddle with it/enter passcode (can hear the error message from the lock). After that the novelty died down and nobody bothers about the locks anymore.

when i run, i dont like to be disturbed thus i prefer to run with nothing on me.

my current hdb is beside PCN so i dont need to run with house key when my parents are at home. its just 30mins la.

last time got scholar run with nothing in holland v also [grin]

need some help...any bros/sis here have the Eng manual for SHS5230 digital lock? I need to know the meaning of the melody its playing...tks!

↡ Advertisement