• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
28 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 31 May 2011 - 03:51 PM

Minikong
  • Minikong
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

this new beetle looks nice and cute leh, got the 2 litre version with 200 bhb, not bad leh, and with 19 inch rim wub.gif

http://www.sgcarmart...le.php?AID=4342

Posted 31 May 2011 - 03:59 PM

Mike1234
  • Premium member
    Mike1234
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

this new beetle looks nice and cute leh, got the 2 litre version with 200 bhb, not bad leh, and with 19 inch rim wub.gif

http://www.sgcarmart...le.php?AID=4342

i find the previous beetle much cuter leh...

this one, the rear is much wider n bigger...

though i think it is to allow more comfort for the passengers at the back...

for the engine variants, i think 1.4turbo will be the baseline like other models (sicrocco, Golf, )

laugh.gif

Posted 31 May 2011 - 04:24 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

still gay.

Posted 31 May 2011 - 04:33 PM

Paddie
  • Paddie
    5th Gear
    Author Image

still gay.

Much less so lah biggrin.gif

At least this is much more coupe like.

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:01 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Although the new design still girly and gay, but a bit better than the old design. biggrin.gif
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:03 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Confirm who the gays here are
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:25 PM

Nightkids
  • Premium member
    Nightkids
    Supercharged
    Author Image

the seat colour combination is gorgeous.......

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:27 PM

Rosschang
  • Rosschang
    4th Gear
    Author Image

the front looks a bit like the roc...

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:27 PM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What a f u c k i n g (Unker Soya's term) AH GUA car biggrin.gif

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:30 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What a f u c k i n g (Unker Soya's term) AH GUA car biggrin.gif

so when u taking delivery? biggrin.gif

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:05 PM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

so when u taking delivery? biggrin.gif

tongue.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:46 PM

KARTer
  • KARTer
    Banned

i wonder if anyone in the world has managed to chng the body for a more muscular look successfully? ...... i doubt VW intends have it for females / gays only... ohmy.gif

i imagine even if spray paint tatoos on the body, it will still look femine.....maybe VW really intends to sell it to this group of buyers?
我地呢班打工仔, 通街走直头系坏肠胃, 温个些少到月底点够驶(吃个鬼), 咪话无乜所谓, 最弊波士郁的发威(癫过鸡), 一咪系处系唔系就乱黎吠, 哎亲加薪块面拿起恶睇(扭下计)...我地呢班打工仔 一生一世为钱币做奴隶, 个种辛苦折堕讲出吓鬼(死比你睇),半斤八两 就算有福都无你享...

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:50 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i wonder if anyone in the world has managed to chng the body for a more muscular look successfully? ...... i doubt VW intends have it for females / gays only... ohmy.gif

i imagine even if spray paint tatoos on the body, it will still look femine.....maybe VW really intends to sell it to this group of buyers?

Actually i dont find many people driving this beetle, whether the driver is gay, female or man. I guess the design doesnt really appeal to many people.
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:58 PM

KARTer
  • KARTer
    Banned

Actually i dont find many people driving this beetle, whether the driver is gay, female or man. I guess the design doesnt really appeal to many people.

the previous model actually is not a bad modern intepretation of the classic beetle shape..... this new model is just a repeat of the same without any 'wow' elements added......... i predict it will not sell well sad.gif
我地呢班打工仔, 通街走直头系坏肠胃, 温个些少到月底点够驶(吃个鬼), 咪话无乜所谓, 最弊波士郁的发威(癫过鸡), 一咪系处系唔系就乱黎吠, 哎亲加薪块面拿起恶睇(扭下计)...我地呢班打工仔 一生一世为钱币做奴隶, 个种辛苦折堕讲出吓鬼(死比你睇),半斤八两 就算有福都无你享...

Posted 02 June 2011 - 04:29 PM

TMCTR
  • TMCTR
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Miss the old beetle, that was before it turned gay-ish..

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:20 AM

Majordan
  • Majordan
    4th Gear
    Author Image

looks like porshe from side!!

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:46 AM

Minikong
  • Minikong
    5th Gear
    Author Image

looks like porshe from side!!

i always think beetle is the shrink version of tt from side

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:06 AM

KARTer
  • KARTer
    Banned

i always think beetle is the shrink version of tt from side

the first 911 (1964+-) or the model preceded it, really looked like a close cousin of the classic Beetle

Posted 09 January 2012 - 02:42 PM

Bingqiling
  • Bingqiling
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Any kind soul here who own a beetle and willing to rent it out? I need it for my wedding. Prefer white can be convertible or not. Please... Thank you.

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:37 PM

Toovo1985
  • Toovo1985
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Although it has a more sportier look. I still prefer the original beetle. ALWAYS

you can gather more info on autoviva.com: specs and official pictures

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: beetle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users