Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
67 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 01 June 2011 - 03:32 PM

Garvin
  • Garvin
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hey guys,

Was just wondering how many of you actually shop online and what would you buy online and not buy online. Recently been hearing my friends getting most of their household stuff, gadgets, accessories online. I am not talking about coupon sites like groupon though but more of like g market.

If you have any great websites to share for for clothes, car accessories, gym equipment, etc do post it here! What would be your favorite online shopping site?

Cheers
What we do Today echos into Eternity...
Therefore, Live a Purpose Driven Life...

Posted 01 June 2011 - 03:34 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i like to buy cheap cheap things from DX tongue.gif
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 01 June 2011 - 03:40 PM

Takumi21
  • Premium member
    Takumi21
    6th Gear
    Author Image

i use ebay lo..

Posted 01 June 2011 - 03:47 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i can't tell you.. people will say i advertising lol...
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 01 June 2011 - 03:48 PM

Rainbowbiatch
  • Rainbowbiatch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hey guys,

Was just wondering how many of you actually shop online and what would you buy online and not buy online. Recently been hearing my friends getting most of their household stuff, gadgets, accessories online. I am not talking about coupon sites like groupon though but more of like g market.

If you have any great websites to share for for clothes, car accessories, gym equipment, etc do post it here! What would be your favorite online shopping site?

Cheers

clothes like man or woman?
woman ALOT lor...blogshops like www.kandykane.com, www.lovebonito.com, www.polkadotpigs.blogspot.com...
car accessories we have our own marketplace here in mcf.. or go to the respective forum for your car model.. sure got alot of things lelong...
五月天-純真

Posted 01 June 2011 - 04:01 PM

Garvin
  • Garvin
    1st Gear
    Author Image

i can't tell you.. people will say i advertising lol...

Haha u can pm me then not advertising already

Posted 01 June 2011 - 04:06 PM

Garvin
  • Garvin
    1st Gear
    Author Image

clothes like man or woman?
woman ALOT lor...blogshops like www.kandykane.com, www.lovebonito.com, www.polkadotpigs.blogspot.com...
car accessories we have our own marketplace here in mcf.. or go to the respective forum for your car model.. sure got alot of things lelong...

Got any recommended men's clothes website? For car accessories I was thinking got what other options. ebay is pretty common, wonder if you guys came upon any impressive local online shop

Posted 01 June 2011 - 04:09 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Haha u can pm me then not advertising already

No lar better not... Lol
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 01 June 2011 - 04:29 PM

Curahee
  • Curahee
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Books and CD i like to get from amazon. Very cheap there. Eg, this book i looking for selling for 150plus SGD in bookshop here, over there only 60 SGD inclusive of shipping.

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:05 PM

Cavili
  • Premium member
    Cavili
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Another webby for all techno-gadgets : www.priceangels.com

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:09 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

l know a great websites for car accessories http://www.12vity.com

you from china?
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:29 PM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

no site can beat taobao laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

i already start to search my taps,sofas,taps,LED lights liao laugh.gif might hoot container in... rolleyes.gif

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:41 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i buy bluray (60% of the price in sg), sony camcorder (60% of the price in sg), nerf lasertag (not available in sg) from amazon

small electronic stuff from deal extremem

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:18 PM

Hub_n_mona
  • Hub_n_mona
    5th Gear
    Author Image

do check out www.pazar8.com in association with Taobao

for men's shirts I have bought a few times from www.ctshirts.co.uk
I find the shirts of quite good quality..delivery can be slow though

the other main suspect is Amazon..I use it regularly

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:22 PM

Takumi21
  • Premium member
    Takumi21
    6th Gear
    Author Image

no site can beat taobao laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

i already start to search my taps,sofas,taps,LED lights liao laugh.gif might hoot container in... rolleyes.gif

i would like to buy from taobao also.. can you teach me how to? who do you place your order with? thanks!

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:05 PM

Terenceleo
  • Terenceleo
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

can give this site a try http://indulgezyourself.blogspot.com
price seem reasonable that wifey is 'eyeing' alry... bigcry.gif

Edited by Terenceleo, 01 June 2011 - 07:05 PM.

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:09 PM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

can buy from Galantspeed,his rate good wink.gif

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:13 PM

Terenceleo
  • Terenceleo
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

sorry to hijack is there any software that can block such website?
how to 'wife-proof' it?
biggrin.gif

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:15 PM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

btw i aiming go kart from taobao if not pocket bike..haha!

friends surf liao jio us buy n play..knn..LOL
Chio?lol

Edited by Freestylers09, 01 June 2011 - 07:15 PM.

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:23 PM

Takumi21
  • Premium member
    Takumi21
    6th Gear
    Author Image

can buy from Galantspeed,his rate good wink.gif

really? confused.gif

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users