Online shopping fever

Garvin

Neutral Newbie

Hey guys,

Was just wondering how many of you actually shop online and what would you buy online and not buy online. Recently been hearing my friends getting most of their household stuff, gadgets, accessories online. I am not talking about coupon sites like groupon though but more of like g market.

If you have any great websites to share for for clothes, car accessories, gym equipment, etc do post it here! What would be your favorite online shopping site?

Cheers

↡ Advertisement

Hey guys,

Was just wondering how many of you actually shop online and what would you buy online and not buy online. Recently been hearing my friends getting most of their household stuff, gadgets, accessories online. I am not talking about coupon sites like groupon though but more of like g market.

If you have any great websites to share for for clothes, car accessories, gym equipment, etc do post it here! What would be your favorite online shopping site?

Cheers

clothes like man or woman?

woman ALOT lor...blogshops like www.kandykane.com, www.lovebonito.com, www.polkadotpigs.blogspot.com...

car accessories we have our own marketplace here in mcf.. or go to the respective forum for your car model.. sure got alot of things lelong...

Neutral Newbie

i can't tell you.. people will say i advertising lol...

Haha u can pm me then not advertising already

Neutral Newbie

clothes like man or woman?

woman ALOT lor...blogshops like www.kandykane.com, www.lovebonito.com, www.polkadotpigs.blogspot.com...

car accessories we have our own marketplace here in mcf.. or go to the respective forum for your car model.. sure got alot of things lelong...

Got any recommended men's clothes website? For car accessories I was thinking got what other options. ebay is pretty common, wonder if you guys came upon any impressive local online shop

Books and CD i like to get from amazon. Very cheap there. Eg, this book i looking for selling for 150plus SGD in bookshop here, over there only 60 SGD inclusive of shipping.

i buy bluray (60% of the price in sg), sony camcorder (60% of the price in sg), nerf lasertag (not available in sg) from amazon

small electronic stuff from deal extremem

do check out www.pazar8.com in association with Taobao

for men's shirts I have bought a few times from www.ctshirts.co.uk

I find the shirts of quite good quality..delivery can be slow though

the other main suspect is Amazon..I use it regularly

no site can beat taobao [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

i already start to search my taps,sofas,taps,LED lights liao [laugh] might hoot container in... [rolleyes]

i would like to buy from taobao also.. can you teach me how to? who do you place your order with? thanks!