Used Car Dealer Say Used Car Dealer Lah, Direct Owner My "S"

Timex1441

(edited)

Ya Lo. So sucky.

I once called a "direct seller" about his ad. Then he asked " which ad I talking about" coz apparently he listed many cars. Then silly me still asked "you have so many cars?". Then he admitted he was dealer.

Edited by I_RIDE_DEEP

(edited)

Lol. That Ray Raj thinks SingaporeanS r stupid is it?? Pui!!

Thanks TS for the thread.

Edited by ZaC71S

sheesh you really have time on your hand. [rolleyes]

didn't take a lot of time....beauty of the internet n a few mouse clicks [cool]

Turbocharged

Whenever this topic comes up, I always have this image of the car dealer job interview:

Interviewer: Are you scummy, ready to lie through your teeth with a straight face, rig the mileage and rip the customer off with every conceiveable fee you can imagine of?

Candidate A: No sir, integrity is my middle name.

Interviewer: Thanks, we will call you.

Candidate B: I'm sorry sir, but you're asking me to be less devious and I can't do that. I con for a living, just to be scummy is not enough for me.

Interviewer: You're hired!

Ya Lo. So sucky.

I once called a "direct seller" about his ad. Then he asked " which ad I talking about" coz apparently he listed many cars. Then silly me still asked "you have so many cars?". Then he admitted he was dealer.

Haha

these buggers really spoil the reputation of honest dealers (if there is any at all) ..............

if they can lie about something so simple, better not deal with them, no matter how great the price

Supercharged

Whenever this topic comes up, I always have this image of the car dealer job interview:

Interviewer: Are you scummy, ready to lie through your teeth with a straight face, rig the mileage and rip the customer off with every conceiveable fee you can imagine of?

Candidate B: I'm sorry sir, but you're asking me to be less devious and I can't do that. I con for a living, just to be scummy is not enough for me.

I actually did go for a used car dealer interview before and the above question was in fact asked....something like, if i had to lie to capture a sale, will i do it? Example he quoted was say a customer wanted a particular car in a particular colour which i know we do not have, will i lie that we have the colour to sign the deal and then call customer back the next day and lie that at the point of customer's enquiry there was one last unit left but it was subsequently taken before i was able to book it (or computer system not updated, etc etc). In the end i rejected the job.

The company closed down 1 month after dat.

(edited)

another POV.

Candidate A. becos by saying that integrity was his middle name he had already lied through the skin of his teeth....hahahaha

Edited by Throttle2

(edited)

Haha....I think there's this honest and trustworthy car dealer but he RIP(died of starvation) long ago. :D

Come on lah. How do you think ppl like them survive?

Edited by Watwheels

Where have honest dealers? Can recommend? I thoght they are non exist?

these buggers really spoil the reputation of honest dealers (if there is any at all) ..............

if they can lie about something so simple, better not deal with them, no matter how great the price

some post as private individual buyers too

Are you saying that they posted ad as private buyers, or posed at pte buyers when responding to advertisements? If it is the latter, I'm sure many direct sellers do not mind as long as the dealers can offer a good price.

In fact, when I advertised my car for sale, a dealer was the first to contact me the moment my car ad was out.

there are dunno how many direct owner car pictures which use jalan sultan textile centre carpark as background.

↡ Advertisement