HOW DO FEEL ABOUT THE SERVICE CENTRE IN S'PORE FOR PROTON?

Human

Hi guys ! long time didn't post any comments ^_^

Just to keep the ball rolling, how do feel abt the service centre in s'pore for proton and its response?

Pls share your cooments.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I drove a proton Gen 2 for 4 years. Under the bo pian act, went back to proton for servicing for 3 yrs so as to keep my warranty vaild.

Overall experiences, I still prefer workshops in industrials area. Cos I don't think proton check thru your car thoroughly. Just change engine oil and that's it. Never hear from them that some of my car parts are due for replacement. Just to share that there was an occasion where I sent my car for servicing, 2 weeks later my car battery went flat. Kinda disappointed that proton didn't highlight to me that my batt is running low.

Maybe I don't look like a VIP to them... :D

Driving a 09 Saga. Serviced regularly at the lengkee service centre.

They finally replaced my faulty IAFM without charge after complaining many times that the noise is very irritating.

Everytime go there complain fuel consumption constantly under 10km/L, but all they can do is to reset ECU, which is redundant.

During one of the servicing, they forgot to put the dipper for my ATF back, luckily before moving off, I always pop the bonnet and check for loose caps and everything else. I think after my 3 year warranty, I won't even go back to them anymore

After 2nd free svc i went to my regular svc ctr in JB.Much more peace minded and i can see whatever they do.My Saga BLM planning to change rear LED light(Red type not clear ones) for RM450 at LarkinPerdana.Timing belt also wanna change got squeeky sound when warm up,It will gone off once the engine is running.Happen to basic and IAFM Campro engines

so far i find the service standard at leng kee okay!

only dislike is that they dont use plastic covers on the seats & floor sheets

like some agents do.....so when we collect our cars, its usually stain with dirt or oil.

also no body wash and vaccum included in service package!

Neutral Newbie

hi bro, im noobish. is timing belt same as aircon belt?

After 2nd free svc i went to my regular svc ctr in JB.Much more peace minded and i can see whatever they do.My Saga BLM planning to change rear LED light(Red type not clear ones) for RM450 at LarkinPerdana.Timing belt also wanna change got squeeky sound when warm up,It will gone off once the engine is running.Happen to basic and IAFM Campro engines

Neutral Newbie

personally, i tink, e svc ctr is bochap. seriously and mostly not customer friendly. no initiative, doesn't anticipate customer's feedback or worries abt replacement for wear n tear items and dey wud be happy to see car warranty finishes off period.

so far i find the service standard at leng kee okay!

only dislike is that they dont use plastic covers on the seats & floor sheets

like some agents do.....so when we collect our cars, its usually stain with dirt or oil.

also no body wash and vaccum included in service package!

well i feel people r gng to the service centre because of the warrenty. Yes i do agree they stain the steering wheel with their greasy hands. :angry: