GVGT....Toyota Wish good for driving in flood.....

Hammerhammer

Yesterday heavy rain, Drive to Kings Road kanna flood. My Wish become Sampan, Really scary,,,,Water is covering up to my headlight... [:(] [:(]

↡ Advertisement

Yesterday heavy rain, Drive to Kings Road kanna flood. My Wish become Sampan, Really scary,,,,Water is covering up to my headlight... [:(] [:(]

AD may be using your video for promotion of Toyota Wish. Otherwise you may offer to sell them your video for marketing promotion.

Neutral Newbie

Bro you are damn lucky this time else your 09wish would have to go thru a major heart surgery.My friend's stream was stuck in the flood and got 3 con rod bended and broken block.Really heart broken when the mech declared that his RSZ is dead when they could not hand crank his wheel.

Darn brave, thou stupid. At that height you might loss traction and crash to either side of housing. Such stunts should be left to Hilux haha

Will sudden cooling of the engine block cause it to crack even if no water is ingested into the engine?

Dont need to worry for TS lah. The Toyota Wish does not belong to him lah. Its a taxi, belonging to the company. So TS not worried abt driving thru the flood waters.

Those car with CAI can say bye bye... Think must install top mount air intake system soon, SG always flood nowadays

Ya lo... i had mine removed recently... [;)]

Will sudden cooling of the engine block cause it to crack even if no water is ingested into the engine?

I dont think so, unless the engine is running at extremely high temperatures.

Because the engine itself is already being cooled by the lub oil and coolant. Unless these two cooling system already fail and u still run the engine, then the engine block will heat up.

The hottest part of the engine is at the cylinder head and not the engine block. Engineers are more concern abt cooling the cylinder head cos thats where the internal combustion takes place.

Dont need to worry for TS lah. The Toyota Wish does not belong to him lah. Its a taxi, belonging to the company. So TS not worried abt driving thru the flood waters.

This make a lot of sense. :D

24 hours later...how is the condition of your cab? Still running?