GVGT....Toyota Wish good for driving in flood.....

Hammerhammer

Dont need to worry for TS lah. The Toyota Wish does not belong to him lah. Its a taxi, belonging to the company. So TS not worried abt driving thru the flood waters.

ah that explains all... [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement

If the engine block will crack in a tropical rain, then those people in winter / mountain climate how ? In some places, from 10C it can go down to -10C within a short time.

Will sudden cooling of the engine block cause it to crack even if no water is ingested into the engine?

Your WISH came through the flood.

I guess it may be gut feeling for you to decide that you can go through, or no need to think, just go drive through.

Of course not my own car lah....But as long as you floor the accelerator to maintain exhaust pressure water dun get suck in then ok. The Beemer maybe want to reverse then release the accelerator then water get suck in the cylinder then gg liao...lol

Of course not my own car lah....But as long as you floor the accelerator to maintain exhaust pressure water dun get suck in then ok. The Beemer maybe want to reverse then release the accelerator then water get suck in the cylinder then gg liao...lol

if the owner to lent you his car to see this video , he will faint.... nearly cost a big bomb to overhaul the engine.

Supercharged

Man...if it's your own car...OUCH!!! Double that...

:blink:

not true. water comes in from air intake also. thats why hare core 4x4 fix snorkers so that air intake height is much higher.

only if the air intake is above water level then pressing on accelarator will work

seriously, if its your own car, would you have done the same? honestly & frankly.

Yes cos I did not know the water is so deep and I already in the deep end so no choice have to go over. Cos from far it dun look so bad and visibility also no good. But if I know before hand of course I wun lah. Be it my car or cab lose lose for me even cab go into workshop no income for me leh [bigcry]

You got high mount air intake ? Your air filter not soaked ?

No lucky the water level is up to headlight only. Another feet more then die liao [knife]

You were taking a huge risk especially since you had a choice to turn around. But the video is impressive tho

No chance to turn around cos I din expect the water to be soooo deep :o

No chance to turn around cos I din expect the water to be soooo deep :o

Just curious, your cab is the red one? [;)]

↡ Advertisement