GVGT....Toyota Wish good for driving in flood.....

Hammerhammer

(edited)

Of course not my own car lah....But as long as you floor the accelerator to maintain exhaust pressure water dun get suck in then ok. The Beemer maybe want to reverse then release the accelerator then water get suck in the cylinder then gg liao...lol

the water up the exhaust is a myth. There is no way water can be 'sucked' up the exhaust. As long as your engine is running, it is contantly pushing gases out, even on idling. The cats might get damaged tho and those are expensive to replace. Up into the intake tho is an entirely different story, bye bye engine.

Edited by Mockngbrd
↡ Advertisement

Up to headlight means the lower door seal is submerge in water?

Ya lower door is below water. But only for a while so no water seep in. My cab only 5 month old so the seal still good I guess.

Then how about this? A Proton Iswara crossing flood at bonnet level, first gear fully floored. In the video, it sounds more like a motor boat than a car. Hahaha. Surprised that the engine didn't hydro-locked.

Probably air intake not kenna yet, and it's a manual car. Likely the electricals and alternator gone liao. If its an auto car, it will stall.

Then how about this? A Proton Iswara crossing flood at bonnet level, first gear fully floored. In the video, it sounds more like a motor boat than a car. Hahaha. Surprised that the engine didn't hydro-locked.

Ya red one.

Ic...ok nothing personal..But could you remind your red wish colleagues to drive more properly? [;)] You are probably a good driver but I noticed a lot of pretty aggressive red wish taxis..

Ya that time I also floor to almost max RPM around 6000++ also sound like boat. My ang mo pax is scared stiff...LOL [laugh]

Ic...ok nothing personal..But could you remind your red wish colleagues to drive more properly? [;)] You are probably a good driver but I noticed a lot of pretty aggressive red wish taxis..

Ya I super safe driver cos if kanna accident must pay excess $2140. Most red ok but I tell you hor blue sonata more fierce. We call them "King of the road" leh :o

Your WISH came through the flood.

I guess it may be gut feeling for you to decide that you can go through, or no need to think, just go drive through.

No lah I din expect it to be so deep. Cos poor visibility. And Kings Road I din heard got flooding before. Bt Timah flooding is Eng Neo Ave onwards to Blackmore that side always flood.

↡ Advertisement