• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
33 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 07 June 2011 - 09:50 AM

System
  • Premium member
    System
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone used this tire before?

Any comments? biggrin.gif

Posted 07 June 2011 - 04:33 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

http://roadtest.u-ca...ail.asp?rid=611

Looks like a good and quiet tyre!
Got special twin foam inside the tyre to absorbe the sound!!! First time I see such things in a tyre!!

Posted 07 June 2011 - 04:41 PM

Beregond
  • Beregond
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

seem like the latest tyres like these type of design,

bridgestone gr90, toyo c1s, goodyear efficientgrip, dunlop v302.

all very comfort and quiet.

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:29 AM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

I would like to get this as my next tyre.

Posted 18 June 2011 - 07:30 PM

Jackt_11
  • Jackt_11
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I was quoted $210 for 225/50/17 for this tyre. Is it expensive?

Posted 18 June 2011 - 10:57 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Very cheap for this size,i remember my old Rover75,using this size,i fitted Bridgestone Potenza G-lll,in 2004,the price then already $230 per pc.

Fairlady.

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:22 PM

Moonwalker84
  • Moonwalker84
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi, may I know which tyre shop did u get the quote from? This series of Dunlop tyres not easily available

Posted 19 June 2011 - 01:00 AM

System
  • Premium member
    System
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Try Toyo Tires along Upper Thomson Road.....along the ampang yong tau foo stretch.......

Was quoted a good price for 215/50/R17......

Posted 19 June 2011 - 09:15 AM

Jackt_11
  • Jackt_11
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I got the quote from Eng Hock Tyre.

Which tyre is better Dunlop ve302($210) made in Japan or GY efficientgrip($215) made in china?

Posted 19 June 2011 - 12:44 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I got the quote from Eng Hock Tyre.

Which tyre is better Dunlop ve302($210) made in Japan or GY efficientgrip($215) made in china?

Anything from Japan is better.

Fairlady.

Posted 19 June 2011 - 12:59 PM

Moonwalker84
  • Moonwalker84
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

http://roadtest.u-ca...ail.asp?rid=611

Looks like a good and quiet tyre!
Got special twin foam inside the tyre to absorbe the sound!!! First time I see such things in a tyre!!

From the car review, it says that u have to pre-order from factory in order to have the foam wacko.gif

Posted 16 August 2011 - 05:30 PM

Jackt_11
  • Jackt_11
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Just changed to Dunlop ve302. Confirmed inside no foam. Manufacture date is 2911.

Posted 16 August 2011 - 05:56 PM

Rosschang
  • Rosschang
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Just changed to Dunlop ve302. Confirmed inside no foam. Manufacture date is 2911.

Did your tyre shop say anything about the Foam?... how to get? usefulness etc etc?

and mind telling me how much u got the tyres for?

Edited by Rosschang, 16 August 2011 - 05:56 PM.

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:59 PM

Jackt_11
  • Jackt_11
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Didn't ask about the foam. Paid $210 each for 225/50/17. Am happy for the price and quality of the tyre ( made in Japan, 1st week of july 2011)

Edited by Jackt_11, 16 August 2011 - 07:00 PM.

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:14 PM

Ringoping
  • Ringoping
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Just changed to VE302 R15/185/65 for my latio.

Noticeably better comfort and quieter then stock Toyo tyres.

Havent got chance to test wet grip.

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:59 PM

Chao5
  • Chao5
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

what is the price and where you install the 185/65/15? i saw one selling at $110.

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:14 AM

0wnage
  • Premium member
    0wnage
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Just changed to VE302 R15/185/65 for my latio.

Noticeably better comfort and quieter then stock Toyo tyres.

Havent got chance to test wet grip.

Mind sharing where you got them and how much?

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:16 AM

QwertyN
  • QwertyN
    1st Gear
    Author Image

can try kim hoe at traffic police there seen TONNESS of unloaded dunlop tyres at their shop when i passed by

Posted 02 February 2012 - 08:13 PM

Ringoping
  • Ringoping
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Mind sharing where you got them and how much?

Bought at Soon Huat tyres at Toh Guan. $110 each.

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:10 PM

0wnage
  • Premium member
    0wnage
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

So how are the tyres so far? And what's the UTQG rating on this?

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: Dunlop , Veuro , VE302

Tags: Dunlop, Veuro, VE302

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users