Dunlop Veuro VE302

System

Neutral Newbie

I got the Dunlop VE302 after reading this thread.

Tyre is 185/65/R15

I was considering the Falken ZE912 at $90 each or the Dunlop VE302 at $120 each.

(I saw the VE302 selling at $110 in Toh Guan area) but was too far for me as I stay in the east, so I paid slightly more to go to the workshop nearer to me in case got problem, no need to go all the way to the wes.

After reading on the net.. I chose the VE302, reason being I prefer the lower noise.

So far the noise is slightly lower than my original KumHo tyres, I can hear more of the engine noise now.

It is stated on the tyre "made in Japan"

I have not test it out on wet weather.

On dry road all ok.

(edited)

I got the Dunlop VE302 after reading this thread.

Tyre is 185/65/R15

I was considering the Falken ZE912 at $90 each or the Dunlop VE302 at $120 each.

(I saw the VE302 selling at $110 in Toh Guan area) but was too far for me as I stay in the east, so I paid slightly more to go to the workshop nearer to me in case got problem, no need to go all the way to the wes.

After reading on the net.. I chose the VE302, reason being I prefer the lower noise.

So far the noise is slightly lower than my original KumHo tyres, I can hear more of the engine noise now.

It is stated on the tyre "made in Japan"

I have not test it out on wet weather.

On dry road all ok.

Driving a Latio? Can I check with you the UTQG rating on the tyres?

Also, what is the max pressure stated on the sidewalls? 41 or 44psi?

Edited by 0wnage

Neutral Newbie

Using these tyres now. Doesn't feel noisy and grip on both dry/ wet feels ok to me. I was previously using Michelin primacy HP and was sceptical at first. But after using for nearly 2 months, I don't feel a very big difference. Overall quite happy with it. But I'm driving mpv and I don't push the car very hard so my experience can be quite different from others.

Neutral Newbie

It is recommended even by Mugen for the Honda Legend flagship for 18". Reckon its very good for low noise, comfort and yet stability and grip is competitive as well.

yeah..... dunlop is best company for tyre

so its best to buy that and hopefully its best to fix in car

tubless tyre also available

I got the quote from Eng Hock Tyre.

Which tyre is better Dunlop ve302($210) made in Japan or GY efficientgrip($215) made in china?

Maybe 1yr ago GY efficient grip is make in China but today it is make in Germany..

Just change mine n it does state make in Germany on the 4 Tyres..

Neutral Newbie

which WS giving good price?

One of my front tyre sidewall punctured last week and so urgently went to the WS near my workplace to change a pair of new tyres. City Tyres at Lavender charged me $180 per tyre (incld GST) for VE302 (215/60/16). Not sure if it is good price. MIJ week 7 this year. Friendly and efficient service. But no extras like washing the rims or future free rotations. Put the new pair of tyres in the rear. Front still on "old" CPC2. Was hoping to change to CPC5 but this size not available yet.

One of my front tyre sidewall punctured last week and so urgently went to the WS near my workplace to change a pair of new tyres. City Tyres at Lavender charged me $180 per tyre (incld GST) for VE302 (215/60/16). Not sure if it is good price. MIJ week 7 this year. Friendly and efficient service. But no extras like washing the rims or future free rotations. Put the new pair of tyres in the rear. Front still on "old" CPC2. Was hoping to change to CPC5 but this size not available yet.

hmm... that quite expensive.

was quoted for $160 per piece but saw Soon huat advertise for $150 per piece

erhh... going to change tire soon for my DB yoko (which I like) .... but YHI confirm discountiue tire and now is call earth

No problems with grip during the heavy rain at all for my current set of tyres that has clocked a mileage of around 32,000km. Using Michelin Latitude Sports3 235/55-18