Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
13 replies to this topic | 4 praises

Posted 07 June 2011 - 10:50 PM

YEN96
  • YEN96
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

any recomendatoin where i can look for front lip for my front bumper ??
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 08 June 2011 - 04:10 PM

NAI011
  • Premium member
    NAI011
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

got my front lip frm fabulos at paya ubi

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:53 PM

YEN96
  • YEN96
    5th Gear
    Author Image

how much at fabulous ?? wat materialis the lip ?? i looking for pu ones

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:31 PM

R_aquarii
  • Premium member
    R_aquarii
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

you never state ur car model. how to quote u?

Posted 11 June 2011 - 10:24 PM

YEN96
  • YEN96
    5th Gear
    Author Image

got my front lip frm fabulos at paya ubi

ya, called them, but $160 for a civic lip i tink is expensive leh

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:09 PM

Yuan
  • Premium member
    Yuan
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ya, called them, but $160 for a civic lip i tink is expensive leh

I did my kit with Solomon Brothers.

Yup. They are not the cheapest but quality and service is there. So far so good.
|1994|Legum Baccalaureus-Legum Magister|Financial Prudence|HDB|MedisaveApproveIntegratedPlan-Insurance|Manchester United FC|Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Specifications-Parts-Accessories|Suzuki Swift GS|Mitsubishi Lancer CS 3|Volkswagen Golf MKVI|Audi A4B9|

Posted 04 March 2017 - 05:54 PM

davenpoon
  • davenpoon
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Can try the Samurai rubber lips. Hassle free and don't need to worry when entering multi story car park.

I've got my installed by a free-lancer, and still going strong after 2-3years: 

https://www.facebook.com/ProDipCar/

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:08 AM

jtauto
  • jtauto
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

you can order from aliexpress, they have quite a good range to select for different car models.

Posted 06 June 2017 - 12:17 PM

Senny
  • Premium member
    Senny
    Clutched
    Author Image

Can try the Samurai rubber lips. Hassle free and don't need to worry when entering multi story car park.

I've got my installed by a free-lancer, and still going strong after 2-3years: 

https://www.facebook.com/ProDipCar/

how much is the samuri lip including labor and screw on? 

Posted 20 June 2017 - 05:45 PM

massya
  • massya
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Sephora !

Online I think you can find ...

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:14 PM

Optramagnum
  • Premium member
    Optramagnum
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Bought black lip from qoo10 at 42 bucks, self collection at toh guan. Can't comment on quality, haven't install.

Posted 21 June 2017 - 12:24 AM

Senny
  • Premium member
    Senny
    Clutched
    Author Image

ok bought the lip on carousel total $45 including labor and help you to screw on

https://carousell.co...&ref_sId=204162

say refer by black lancer glx bro  [:p]

Posted 21 June 2017 - 05:25 PM

AaronKKB
  • AaronKKB
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Not sure if i should but the ABT Q5 kit?Expensive though.

Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:58 PM

Noneng73
  • Noneng73
    Clutched
    Author Image

What about pu lip? Are they universal too? Looking to install on nissan pulsar..

Back to Cosmetics  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Where, front, bumper

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users