• Search this thread
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
14455 replies to this topic | 131 praises

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:04 PM

Berncsp76
  • Premium member
    Berncsp76
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

You need :

a. Director of Tiko
b. GM of Tiko
c. Secretary of Tiko

Can't run a Tiko Club without the above ....... sly.gif sly.gif

yeah yeah...and a Tiko Club Emblem! biggrin.gif

I am the XMM TIKO RANGER!

Success is a journey...not a destination - Steven Gerrard

Dare we dream...YNWA!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:07 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Haha...may we be a great force!! biggrin.gif

machiam in XMen First class where Magneto said: Who's with me??? laugh.gif

Must have certain pedigree wan ok...not chin chye chin chye can join...tiko admin dio bo? tongue.gif ------TIO!!!

But will the real MCF admin disband us?? unsure.gif---hmm...........don't know leh..........did not ask for clearance......

but as long we don't disturb disturb and live a peaceful live here.............why sld they................ laugh.gif laugh.gif
Raymondism praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:08 PM

Sleepy-T
  • Sleepy-T
    NOS-ed

Really meh?

i didnt know wor

blink.gif

u have been follow all his tiko threads loh
ur his number 1 fan laugh.gif
己所不欲 勿施于人

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:08 PM

Sleepy-T
  • Sleepy-T
    NOS-ed

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lipsrsealed.gif

u kanna from them b4?
poor M1234 sad.gif
己所不欲 勿施于人

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:09 PM

Sleepy-T
  • Sleepy-T
    NOS-ed

nope............he is a fellow MCFer............... cool.gif

r u sure? laugh.gif
己所不欲 勿施于人

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious

yeah yeah...and a Tiko Club Emblem! biggrin.gif

wah..............you think very fast and very far leh............. laugh.gif laugh.gif

Edited by Tianmo, 09 June 2011 - 01:09 PM.

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Sleepy-T
  • Sleepy-T
    NOS-ed

nope.............tiko rangers are normal man...............we do the normal thing!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

hard to believe u laugh.gif
己所不欲 勿施于人

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:10 PM

Sleepy-T
  • Sleepy-T
    NOS-ed

Haha...may we be a great force!! biggrin.gif

machiam in XMen First class where Magneto said: Who's with me??? laugh.gif laugh.gif

Must have certain pedigree wan ok...not chin chye chin chye can join...tiko admin dio bo? tongue.gif

But will the real MCF admin disband us?? unsure.gif

think u log in the wrong forum already
u should go sammyboy or laksaboy laugh.gif
己所不欲 勿施于人

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:11 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious

r u sure? laugh.gif

confirm and double confirm........................er..............sure..........laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:11 PM

Jamstart
  • Jamstart
    5th Gear

I will follow this thread closely, me not qualified in this group, have alot to learn from you al tiko champ! laugh.gif
Life is short, Play hard!!
Practise makes perfect. If nobody is perfect, why practise?

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:12 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious

hard to believe u laugh.gif

what so hard to believe huh.............normal people or normal thing??? laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:12 PM

Sleepy-T
  • Sleepy-T
    NOS-ed

confirm and double confirm........................er..............sure..........laugh.gif laugh.gif

u also not sure, think must tie M1234 and check carefully laugh.gif
己所不欲 勿施于人

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:13 PM

Sleepy-T
  • Sleepy-T
    NOS-ed

what so hard to believe huh.............normal people or normal thing??? laugh.gif laugh.gif

errrrr ALL laugh.gif
己所不欲 勿施于人

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:14 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    NOS-ed

I will follow this thread closely, me not qualified in this group, have alot to learn from you al tiko champ! laugh.gif

mai kay kianglah! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Edited by Eviilusion, 09 June 2011 - 01:16 PM.

A friend told me this "what angkat kaki?.......angkat my lampa! ai mai?" hahahaha

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:15 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious

u also not sure, think must tie M1234 and check carefully laugh.gif

I pretend I did not see...............but if you insist............I cannot stop you............ laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:16 PM

Mike1234
  • Mike1234
    Supercharged

I pretend I did not see...............but if you insist............I cannot stop you............ laugh.gif laugh.gif

i know , you know.....we know can liao...

no nid everyone to know

sweatdrop.gif sly.gif
My girlfriend leads a very sad life. That is why i existed

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:17 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious

errrrr ALL laugh.gif

hmm...................ok...............i fall for your trick................next time we invite you as special guest.............than you can soft to believe...........errrrr ALL............ laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Sleepy-T
  • Sleepy-T
    NOS-ed

I have strong feeling that u will join in laugh.gif
己所不欲 勿施于人

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious

mai kay kianglah! laugh.gif laugh.gif

holey one...............you come liao huh??? laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:18 PM

Sleepy-T
  • Sleepy-T
    NOS-ed

i know , you know.....we know can liao...

no nid everyone to know

sweatdrop.gif sly.gif

come lah come lah,
u can run but u cannot hide sly.gif
己所不欲 勿施于人

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Others Top

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users